Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
Please please please please please please please update the story
ivan0061509 chapter 24 . 2/28
This was a good chapter when are first digidestined going to find out that Takuya and the others are the legendary warriors and when are agumon and the others find leomon in the end
la chapter 24 . 1/24
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz update
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 11/22/2014
niiiiiice ficcy
G.F.T.W chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Dude, that's an awesome story, keep it up!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
I freaking love this story, I'm sick and in bed but i just cant stop reading it! Please update soon, this story is really awesome, oh and while i wait for your update can you tell me some other stories about 02 and 04 that you know?
timisnotmyname chapter 24 . 10/26/2014
Really cool story! Hoping you update sooner than later haha
GRX3m0m chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
That's a hell of a story. I was skeptical at first, but it grew on me. You have created a really nice crossover story and I definitely can't wait to read more. Good job!
Ultimateblack chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Why is there no mention of Davis at all? Except for chapter 2, he literally disappeared off the surface of the earth. Don't tell me his friends have forgotten about him and even the digimon don't know him. Also, is the veemon in this story the partner to Davis?

By the way, I hope (although it's not likely) that the cloaked figure and the one who saved veemon was Davis. I just can't believe there is no mention of him at all. I mean, C'mon, a chosen children aka digidestined story without their leader?
fighterofflames chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
I hope you update soon. I would really like to know where this is going.
WOW544 chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon this is one of the best digimon crossover story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Please update this is one of my favorite stories and I really want to know how the two groups find out about each other. Please update soon this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This had got to be my #1 favorite 02/4 crossover. Please update cause I really want to get to where and parents and kids find out about each other or when Gatomon recognizes Kari. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!
edboy4926 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Awesome story
Keep on going
Cardinel chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
You know, I was kinda skeptical when I first started reading this story, I've been let down by many Digimon stories in the past, but I can now say for sure that this is possibly one of the best digimon on digimon crossovers I've ever read. I honestly hope more updates are coming and that the old generation eventually gets to show off how things worked in the good old days, hopefully with more then the paltry number of mega evolutions available to them the first time around (seriously, all the first digidestined digimon have their oen special mega forms, it would be a waste not to use them.)

Hope to see more soon.