Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
DigiGuest six chapter 24 . 7/18
Intriguing fix...please update it!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 2 . 6/19
I always like the stories where two sets of heroes try to keep the same secret from each other due to trying to 'keep the other safe', while not knowing about their similar situations. I just find it hilarious and ironic, and it keeps me amused. Therefore, I have to say that I really like this fic. Seriously.
sunbeam0943 chapter 24 . 1/27
Update! Update! Update! No seriously, update this beautiful fic or I'll summon Etemon from the digital nether to torture you with his horrible elvis impersonation!
Digihero2001 chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
Mabey you sould have

Teruo hida become the warrior of wood

Katsuharu motomiya the warrior of earth

Teppei the warrior of steel and his sister the warrior of water
Digi hero2001 chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
Update please.
Eadane chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
I must say that you bring two different seasons together very natural and is very nice and very good read.
TottWriter chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
I've really enjoyed reading your story. You've got a good hold on your characters, and the AU works really well. It's a very smooth tie together of the Adventure and Frontier universes, and I hope that you come back and continue it at some point, because I really want to know what happens next!

You're tying together three parallel stories in a way that feels very natural and seamless, and that's not something everyone can do. You have a talent for storytelling, that much is certain!
Ice 88 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
let me get this straight T.K and Kari had Tommy Tai and Sora had Takuya and Matt and Mimi had Zoe lol takuya and zoe are Tommy cousions but there not related i can roll with that! good stuff
Crystalmeow-chan chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
Hi!
So, this is a great crossover, good job!
The following suggestions are my opinion, if they can't be incorporated to the story it's okay.
- Koji and Koichi having more twin moments, like saying the exact same thing at the exact same time.
- Gatomon almost remembering who he was, then falling off of a roof and landing in a bush and having to sneak back in.
- And lastly, the Warriors having "side effects" for beeing connected to a spirit, i mean like Tommy starting to not get bothered by cold or Koichi being able to blend in the shadows almost too well ( These were just examples so i was sure you understood, if you want to put other "side effects" no problem and they can be progressive, starting with something really small and going up from there)
Good luck, goodbye and may the inspiration always be with you.

-Crystal
Persona fan chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Nooooooo,your story is so great why din't you keep updating
To lazy to type chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Y u no updating T-T
AngleKitsune66 chapter 24 . 6/23/2015
Please please please keep updating I beg you...
fighterofflames chapter 23 . 6/4/2015
I am so looking forward to what will happen in chapter 25. Please update soon. The waiting is starting to eat me alive!
Meteor Gin chapter 24 . 5/27/2015
I wish you would update...
Guest chapter 24 . 5/8/2015