Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
Sakuramy chapter 24 . 7/20
What I can't believe I'd that they don't see that their freaking kids are the digidestins sorry if I spelled it wrong but seriously come on and I'm glad that they are still trying to get to the digital world couse they need to help them and I don't like how gotomon sorry if I spelled it wrong too doesn't remember that's sad for Kari to find out but please keep going at it
Atea1793 chapter 24 . 6/13
I really hope you can update this and your other stories soon. They all have major cliffhangers!
cruzcartoon chapter 24 . 4/10
Wow this was a really good story
Morrigan chapter 24 . 2/23
This is lovely you should write more chapters
NoXVZhuusox chapter 24 . 8/27/2016
I guess this is on hiatus or cancelled? Such a shame that such a good story come to a stop.
DigiGuest six chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
Intriguing fix...please update it!
Two Evil Carrots chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I always like the stories where two sets of heroes try to keep the same secret from each other due to trying to 'keep the other safe', while not knowing about their similar situations. I just find it hilarious and ironic, and it keeps me amused. Therefore, I have to say that I really like this fic. Seriously.
sunbeam0943 chapter 24 . 1/27/2016
Update! Update! Update! No seriously, update this beautiful fic or I'll summon Etemon from the digital nether to torture you with his horrible elvis impersonation!
Digihero2001 chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
Mabey you sould have

Teruo hida become the warrior of wood

Katsuharu motomiya the warrior of earth

Teppei the warrior of steel and his sister the warrior of water
Digi hero2001 chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
Update please.
Eadane chapter 24 . 9/30/2015
I must say that you bring two different seasons together very natural and is very nice and very good read.
TottWriter chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
I've really enjoyed reading your story. You've got a good hold on your characters, and the AU works really well. It's a very smooth tie together of the Adventure and Frontier universes, and I hope that you come back and continue it at some point, because I really want to know what happens next!

You're tying together three parallel stories in a way that feels very natural and seamless, and that's not something everyone can do. You have a talent for storytelling, that much is certain!
Ice 88 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
let me get this straight T.K and Kari had Tommy Tai and Sora had Takuya and Matt and Mimi had Zoe lol takuya and zoe are Tommy cousions but there not related i can roll with that! good stuff
Crystalmeow-chan chapter 24 . 7/10/2015
Hi!
So, this is a great crossover, good job!
The following suggestions are my opinion, if they can't be incorporated to the story it's okay.
- Koji and Koichi having more twin moments, like saying the exact same thing at the exact same time.
- Gatomon almost remembering who he was, then falling off of a roof and landing in a bush and having to sneak back in.
- And lastly, the Warriors having "side effects" for beeing connected to a spirit, i mean like Tommy starting to not get bothered by cold or Koichi being able to blend in the shadows almost too well ( These were just examples so i was sure you understood, if you want to put other "side effects" no problem and they can be progressive, starting with something really small and going up from there)
Good luck, goodbye and may the inspiration always be with you.

-Crystal
Persona fan chapter 24 . 7/5/2015
Nooooooo,your story is so great why din't you keep updating