Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
Impstar chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
Really big insects huh. Well, I hope that you decide to update soon. And... how long will it be until the parents begin to suspect about their children? And vice versa I suppose.
Dragonrider10 chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
I have been WAITING for this chapter! Now, Im excited for the up coming battle in the next chapter!
RosesOfTruth chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Hmm... We have some questions here... The buzzing sounds are probably coming from some big bug digimon. It's nice to see Jun interacting with the Digidestined, and not getting bashed. Takuya is always getting teased about girls. Haha! Love this chapter! Update soon!
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
great work cant wait for the next update
Shinen no Hikari chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
kuwagamon?
GoldenMyth chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
Pest control, anybody?
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
cannot wait until the parents find out the truth
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
Write more! I can't wait to read the Part when hey find out their parents were digidesitines! XD
lightwingsx3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I Love this story...

You have done a well job
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Oh my god -horrified- I managed to read thru all the available chapters. I'm half relieved and half worried that its been a few months since you last updated though. A nerve racking thing the reader always gets stuck with and that is waiting. For all I know you wouldn't be able to update forever! A nightmare for any person who's eager to read a wip fanfic.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
And its Veemon! I gave an amused snort at the mistaken identity. And yes, the clash is finally starting!
Dragonrider10 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
Could you please update this story? I'm loving this so far and would love it even more if you could update it sometime soon, you have me hooked!
Mallcatdreamcream chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Also to the last reviewer before me. The voice is most likely wizardmon being confused with sorcrormon. Sorry bad spelling, in the words the guardian of serphimons castle. Bad spelling again, but I think you get it.
Mallcatdreamcream chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I LOVE this story, but you have me bumed that you won't post. There are still so many questions to be answered. Is wizardmon the voice calling takuya? Will garomon get her memory back? Who are the k twins going to date? Who shall have stronger digimon? And who the heck are the shadow Digimon?
Malcatdreams chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Alright I have to ask. I have read a few fanfictions and in most of the ones I have read with seasons 1,2 the season 4 characters are do much stronger. It bugs me. So which are you going to have stronger or are they going to be even. When you think about it the parents should be stronger because of their greater numbers and just being most likely able to go mega level. Also in fanfictions I have

read they change gatomons mega from to ophanimon not magnadramon. The worst to me is when they have everyone go to there mega form or have the big season one is just as good as season 4 they leave out Willis. I mean he is one of the coolest digidestin besides TK( by power) and Matt ( by just being the "cool" one of the group). Then the last thing is they always have a let down about finding each other when seasons mix. It could be me but I like it when the seasons characters fight and then something integrating happens so that they know they are on the same side, but until then neither side has any prof of that being true.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »