Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
Ultimateblack chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Why is there no mention of Davis at all? Except for chapter 2, he literally disappeared off the surface of the earth. Don't tell me his friends have forgotten about him and even the digimon don't know him. Also, is the veemon in this story the partner to Davis?

By the way, I hope (although it's not likely) that the cloaked figure and the one who saved veemon was Davis. I just can't believe there is no mention of him at all. I mean, C'mon, a chosen children aka digidestined story without their leader?
fighterofflames chapter 24 . 10/9/2014
I hope you update soon. I would really like to know where this is going.
WOW544 chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon this is one of the best digimon crossover story.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
Please update this is one of my favorite stories and I really want to know how the two groups find out about each other. Please update soon this story is amazing!
Guest chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This had got to be my #1 favorite 02/4 crossover. Please update cause I really want to get to where and parents and kids find out about each other or when Gatomon recognizes Kari. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO END!
edboy4926 chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Awesome story
Keep on going
Cardinel chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
You know, I was kinda skeptical when I first started reading this story, I've been let down by many Digimon stories in the past, but I can now say for sure that this is possibly one of the best digimon on digimon crossovers I've ever read. I honestly hope more updates are coming and that the old generation eventually gets to show off how things worked in the good old days, hopefully with more then the paltry number of mega evolutions available to them the first time around (seriously, all the first digidestined digimon have their oen special mega forms, it would be a waste not to use them.)

Hope to see more soon.
smfan chapter 24 . 6/21/2014
Love the story :) cant wait to read more! Please update soon!
EvanderAdvent chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
I think the one thing that people are looking forward to the most in this story is the "big reveal" and I don't know about the rest of your readers but I've though up SEVERAL scenarios, each one involving one of the Warriors. One is at a family dinner baby Sammy says her first word which just so happens to be "Digimon" and shocks Koji and Koichi's family. While helping to clean out the attic Tommy finds a pair of old photos, the one taken at the end of 01 and another that was taken at the end of 02 to celebrate MaloMyotismon's defeat. Matt celebrates his record label's first big deal and Zoe whose never asked before learns the name of her dad's recording label is "Digital Monster" records (the logo is the emblem form the Blue Card in 03). Shinya secretly takes Takuya's D-Tector thinking it's a game but when he can't get it to work he leaves it out where Tai or Sora finds it. JP is using his dad's first aid kit to resupply his own and sees Joe's old Digivice in there. I even thought of one involving all six of them, Hioaki (Matt's dad) invites them on a 'haunted station' tour and they all meet the ghost of Wizardmon. I noticed most of my scenarios have the Warriors find out about the Digidestined but I think that's because 04 is my favorite season.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Yes! More chapters! Let there be more!MUHAHAHAHAHAHA please let the parents find out soon because it would be rather funny when Kari found out and who wouldn't want some funny "OMG I thought that kindness, love and sincerity would make something like wind or wood but not darkness!"-Kari "why not Kari? I'm proud of my boy so if you implie that he's evil I will kill you."-Yolie "Irony that your son's light when my crest is light,huh?-Kari "true, that is ironic"-Yolie.
Albinounicorn chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
i hope the dd and lw meet up soon
Dragonrider10 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Yay new chapter! Its been sometime you updated ! Can 't wait to see where this heads!
digifan303 chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Fantastic update! Can't wait for the next chapter.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
I'm seeing something here...But it isn't apart of the crossover specifications. I wanna hug Veemon! And that figure was human...
eltigre221 chapter 24 . 5/20/2014
ooh this is getting interesting, and the kids haven't even met their parents partners yet, they need to find Ophanimon and at the same time, will Kari see Gatomon? who was that strange digimon near the Dark Realm? ooh this is getting better and better :)

until more, later and have fun writing :)
369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »