Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
deltawaves chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
is this karis gatomon?
Tamara Caitlyn not signed in chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Well, I was sorta right, I guess Salamon and Gatomon is her champion form...heheh.

So, did Gatomon lie when she said she'd never seen the human world before, or is that really a different Gatomon? She sounds and talks the same. But then again, Kari's D-3 didn't react...
Kai-Chan94 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Love the new chapter! The secret's getting closer to being revealed!
Star of Shadow chapter 5 . 3/17/2010
This looks interesting. I can't wait till they all find out about each other!

I wonder who's the mysterious newcomer in Takuya's room...?

Update soon!
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
Geez, Arceus, you would've think they've moved on already and quit wishing about the Digital World. Makes them sound like they haven't grown up at all, like there's more to life than Digimon. Sure it was a memorable part of their life, but that's done...
little.lost.panda chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
O~ I want to guess what digimon it is. Maybe it's Salamon, or maybe it's Patamon or Lopmon! But what if it's Bokomon...no. Neemon would be with him.

I Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!

"Oh, happy days!" Takuya sings as he rides his bike down the hill. He had just came from Zoe's house, and it had been great! He smiles slyly as he remembers what they did.
darkmist11 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
great story but when do the DD find out about the LW
digifan303 chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
Wow! fantastic story I can't forget I missed this one.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
Lol Love the part with Tai! Can't wait until the next update!
alamodie chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Nice plot ideas, but you could really use a beta.
LadyZhen chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
oow

i thinnk this is such of great storyy
SpiritMusician chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Yay! Another chapter~ I love this story, I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope everyone finds out about each other soon. Any ideas on how it's going to go?

-SpiritM
darkmist11 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
love your story's write more
deltawaves chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
nice chapter, will katsuharu and his gang be getting the other 4 legendary spirits? if so who will get what? anyway keep it up and keep updating please
Kai-Chan94 chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Awesome new chapter! Thanks for the update!
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »