Reviews for Bound by a Similar Destiny
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2013
After Matt finally sees what his daughters Digimon forms are is he going to be upset at how revealing they are. I can imagine him asking Izzy if there was a way to generate some clothes.
Freefan1412 chapter 23 . 12/17/2013
A new chapter! Yes! I have waited very long for this and it doesn't disappoint. Finally some leads. An imaginary friend as the (probably) current mystery caller. Lady Ophanimon getting to work some more archeology. Some kind of invisible connection between everything. Rift digimon. And now portal digimon. What does it all mean?
Looking forward to the next. :)
eltigre221 chapter 23 . 12/15/2013
ehehehehhe I LOVE THIS FIC! I seriously can't get enough of it right now, this is hands down amazing. The kids still have their spirits, and the older generation is getting closer to establishing the connection to their kids being the new 'digidestined' but Gatomon doesn't remember her past, she doesn't remember Kari, ooh man I think the original child of light won't be happy about that X3 Man oh man I can't wait for more, but as a dutiful reader, I will, so until then, later and have fun writing for this AWESOME fic :)
D-guadian Fudo chapter 23 . 12/14/2013
great chapter but why not have takuya find tai's digivice and have him turn into an agumon that definitely be hard to explain
Soul Climax chapter 23 . 12/13/2013
I'M BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I apologize for my long absence from reviewing your stories, rest assured these are still some of the best examples of fan fiction I have ever read (definitely the best Digimon ones). I've been drifting from one hobby to another, be it video games (especially with Lightning Returns and FFX/X-2HD coming out in a few months), manga, anime or other fan fiction speaking of, if you like the Little Mermaid I highly recommend a fan friction called The Little Mermaid IV The Darkest Tide. The plot is intriguing, canon characters never feel out of character and even the OCs are well written. It's best feature for me though is how dark it is, stories still ongoing but the author usually updates either once a week or every two weeks but trust me, it well worth the read.

Now for the actual review. Shame the digidestined don't just up and tell their kids the truth, would solve a lot of questions right then and there. This imaginary friend thing is interesting, who is Kagami? Is he someone like Gennai or another kind of being all together? I wonder also, what's happening with Agumon and the gang? The groups are getting closer and closer to revealing each other's identities but who will be found out first, the digidestined or the legendary warriors? Can't wait for the next update, now to review CW2.

PS: If you're wondering about that story I said I was working on, I scrapped it, I thought about it and decided I didn't really like the idea. I still plan to write something eventually though it's gonna be a while at least.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
PLEeeeeeeeAaaaaaaaSE HURRY UP And FiNIsH this! I was getting SOoooooooooo into this fic!
RosesOfTruth chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Things have gotten kind of creepy now, especially with Takuya and Kagami. I have a feeling that something happened to the other four while Takuya and Koji were waiting for them.
TheCrazyAnimeFan chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Yes an update! Its been quite a while since you updated this story and I really missed it. Its getting so good and so close till they realize each other. So continue the amazing work and pleeeeaaaasssse update soon!
Kameo1 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Woah! That was a twist I DIDN'T expect:) keep up the good work;) you've got me grasping at straws for knowing what's going on and it's kind of refreshing so thanks!
shadowmaster0304 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
When are they meeting? I can't stand the suspense.
Angelix.onix.luna chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
O.o
Angel-Amy-22 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Come on! This is not funny! I'll really die from this cliff hanger!
Great chapter though! It's finally starting to come together with the past!
LadyKarma18 chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
you updated! YAY! I cant wait for the next chapter :3
Yami Aries chapter 23 . 12/9/2013
Oh Snap, Some shit is going down. What is going on with Takuya? Who the f*** is Kagami? But more importantly will Sightbent ever update sooner then 2 months? I don't but you can be sure we'll find out in the next chapter of Digimon Future: Bound by a Similar Destiny na na na na na na KAGAMI na na na na na na KAGAMI
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 23 . 12/9/2013