Reviews for Magic isn't everything
L. M. Lachance chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Forgive me for being cruel, but you seemed to combine anime with LOTR. Maybe it was unintentional but you did it just the same, and it came out in a way I wasn't fond of. Or maybe I just don't like Aragorn as a magical person. Don't take it to heart...it may not be your fault.
XNemesis chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Um, Thranduil is the king of Mirkwood. I don't know if you read the books or not but you could at leats label this fic AU. The only elven realms with magic are Lothlorien and Imladris and that's only because of Nenya and Vilya.

Other than the fact that you have a lot of mistakes canon-wise this is pretty good.

~XNemesis~
Vampirepoet chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
As in other stories, you rush throuh them. Use your *finsihed* stories and use them as drafts and describe more.

It will make them more lifelike.

Another thing. Don't spend so much time on the exact spells they use. Their name and what they do. In the end it becomes more of a list of spells than a story about a battle.

The idea is good and I like the magic infusin.
AJ Matthews chapter 3 . 2/6/2002
*acks* you have so got to continue this fic! but please have legolas being a man again- i'm more used to that... *can't picture orlando bloom as a woman* but it's your fic...

or better yet, you could have them all be reborn into the lotr, and they actually wind up on the same side...
mitsukai chapter 3 . 1/30/2002
wow! that was just awesome. please write more. you must continue.
AJ Matthews chapter 2 . 1/26/2002
who could flame such a great story? *frowns* i liked it and i'm a die hard slash fan! great story, shadowphantomness- thanks for telling me it was out. sorry it took so long to read and review, though.
Aerlhinn chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
Nifty! The whole 'Legolas is a girl' thing eerily reminds me of Fushigi Yuugi...I like! .~ ...*reminds her imaging that Legolas doesn't have purple hair...sadly* ...dunno why the idiot flamed ya!
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
To that annoying person who flamed me and didn't bother to leave their name, this is MY fic and other people seem to like it, so leave me alone! You're just a coward who won't use their real name and are flaming me for no good reason! I removed your review so there!
Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Cool.
Kaiyote chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I think it was a very bad idea to make Legolas a girl
LL chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
I don't like seeing Lego so sad, but the stories good. I definately look forward to reading more.I NEED MUTUAL A/L!

I however don't understand why nutball went all postal on your fic, but hey each to their own.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
yeah, not happy that Legolas is a girl. screw that. i dont like it. i hate het fic. continue if you want, dont care.
Really Bad Eggs chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Okay, I'll admit that Legolas DOES look a lot like a girl in the movie, but somehow I just can't see him BEING a girl. . . Plus, it sort of takes away the slash. It was really really good until that part *sniff* I tried to pretend that he's a girl! But it didn't work *sniff. . . again* Oh, well, continue anyway!
mitsukai chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
i read it and then looked at the reviews. the flamer should be ashamed of his/herself. you're a very good writer. and i think it's an interesting twist to have legolas as a girl. i mean he is very pretty in the movie. please write more. i look forward to reading new chapters.
Stina3 chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
MORE! KEEP IT COMING! PLEASE!