Reviews for He Was A Quiet Man
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 5/31
Excellently written, wonderful portrayal of the the depth beneath still waters. Plus I always get a kind of vindictive pleasure from reading stuff that highlights how selfish and self-centered Bella is. Great compliance with canon, and you have great personality moments that really show how Charlue and Bella are related with just their similar thought processes. The last line was the perfect conclusion.
the-dandiest-of-lions chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
God, this is gorgeous. Charlie is really the only remotely "normal" character in this godforsaken series and this is a perfect examination of his character and of the ripple effect of Bella and Edward's bullshit. I love this so much. Sorry for the hating on the original series haha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
The pain is real
marsolino chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Good one shot
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Awww! Poor Charlie. :( He is so sad.
Fererre chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I'm gonna loose my shit over here
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This was touching and beautiful in a terrible way. I never liked how Bella treated Charlie, and this illustrates well how he could, and probably did, feel.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Wow, you make me despise Bella, even more than 7 and 18 did (where did those fics go, btw? And this "Daughter" story I never got to read - this is my actual ffdotnet penname, please pm me the link if they are posted somewhere else).

My heart hurts for Charlie, who deserved better. But it's also a bit angry at him - he should've said something, many times. Should have been brave enough to, I don't know, force Bella to get help.
Not Jeff chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
And now you've made me happy I read Twilight, just so that I could really understand just how accurate this really is, and just how heartbreaking Charlie's life has been. Well written, I beautiful, and absolutely perfect.
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
A true tragedy.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Bravo
A realistic retelling of twilight from the POV of an unimportant ' character.
Lady of the Spirit chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I feel like crying now, but this was SO incredibly amazing.
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I like this. Charlie was indeed a good man until Meyer deliberately derailed him. And it sure is sad to see his daughter hate him for no apparent reason.

Keep up the great work!
k chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
You write Charlie so well
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Twi would have been a better series if it had been from Charlie's pov and had bothered to do some character-development like this.