Reviews for Magical Twilight
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 1/24/2017
Awesome :)
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
Edward should make up his mind. What happened to his 'you should find love with SOMEONE ELSE instead of being with a MONSTER like him' part of his speech to her the night he broke her heart and left her in woods all those months ago? Yet he thinks what, now that HE changed HIS mind, and wants HER back, that she's STILL going to be single after all this time, but even if she ISN'T single, that she will dump whoever she's dating NOW to go back to HIM?
WordSmyth chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
I know it's kinda romantic and all, but people don't normally sleep like that... At least my family doesn't. I think it'd be kinda funny if Jasper would be thinking along the same lines, maybe debating leaving so Harry could live his life not tied down to an immortal, but then Harry becomes a cuddly, huggy, and just a grabby little shit in his sleep and starts clinging to jasper like a big body pillow (maybe it's a warm night and jasper is always cold?) and breaks jasper out of his thoughts. I figure that his treatment at the hands of the dursleys would leave him a quiet sleeper, but with all the forced emotional and physical distance they beat into him, he becomes the biggest cuddled in his sleep to try and make up for it.
Skywroe chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
Naww so cute! I hour someone adopts this piece.
Tommy14 chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
Hopefully Edward will be taken care of..one way or another. Glad to see Jasper and Harry take a step towards a relationship. Thanks for the update.
Zyenna chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
Aaaaw! Edward is gonna come back isn't he? How will Harry and Jasper get together? Pleeeeaaaaase update soon!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
:D
white collar black wolf chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
Liked it
tigergirl1723 chapter 14 . 1/23/2017
Thank you thank you thank you for updating his story! I really love the harry and jasper as a couple and I look forward to the next one.
skyeza chapter 13 . 1/14/2017
This was bloody brilliant and so intriguing. I absolutely loved it, I am really hoping that you continue on with this awesome story. So please upload the completed whole story, like right now
Thorilian chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
Good, I'm glad she is over the bronze haired bigot, this slow burn between Harry and jasper is agony I hope they admit to their feelings soon, more please.
Celeste Riddle Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
bueno
Rebecca chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
This is really good! Please update soon!
Love2read23 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
Thanks for writing. I like the slow build in relationship between Jasper and Harry. I think with their backgrounds they are good for each other and their group of four is a good balance. They seem to really work as friends. I loke the scenes where Jasper comtemplates how he's never felt so at home and accepted. Could you include the same introspection from Harry's point of view and even Bella and Jake?
rosebud90 chapter 13 . 11/12/2016
When will u update again
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »