Reviews for Magical Twilight
LuRCosta chapter 9 . 6/8/2014
Pleaseeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeee, pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue your story I'm begging you! Pleaseeeeeee
JayJay81347 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Please, please, pretty please consider updating soon? This is a really good story and I hope you will finish it ;)
Update if you can!
Kurohi Rokujou chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Aw man ...please update when you can!
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Great story. Eagerly anticipating your next update.
silverfoxkurama chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
nice love it cant wait for an update
Mad As A Hatter 13 chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
I adore this story! It is so cute and wonderful and I positively love it. So please update soon! I can't wait to read more!
Miss Nailia chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
i loved the story so far but you haven't updated in so long, i fear it's in hiatus or abandoned. i hope you'll update soon
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
(bursts into laughter)
Jake just imprinted on Bella, didn't he?
Melrose437 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Awesome story so far, it's an interesting read and i can't wait to read more.
Toniboo chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
hey I really like this, would love tor read more.

loving it
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
great story!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 98,762.
If you want to sign, go to:
musme chapter 9 . 3/1/2014