Reviews for Magical Twilight
Miss Nailia chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
i loved the story so far but you haven't updated in so long, i fear it's in hiatus or abandoned. i hope you'll update soon
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
(bursts into laughter)
Jake just imprinted on Bella, didn't he?
Melrose437 chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
Awesome story so far, it's an interesting read and i can't wait to read more.
Toniboo chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
hey I really like this, would love tor read more.

loving it
toniboo
xox
Guest chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
great story!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 98,762.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
musme chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I like it!
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
evfangirl98 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
love it!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
this was a great chapter so far can’t wait to see what is going come so please update soon.
eveemars87 chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Love your story, I love Harry/Jasper pairing...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
An-Angels-Lily chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Like it. Sad about Alice and losses with the cullens. Hope to see it updated again real soon.
KendaO chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
I like this story very much
Poor Jasper, at first I did not understood what happened with Alice but I like this idea !
The fox is cute

Can't wait to read next chap

Thanks !