Reviews for Magical Twilight
Steve-Arkarian chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
omg omg omg! next chapter soon. Pleaasssseee!
Rosewind Trill chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
like the story so far

animagus suggestion would be a black fox they are rare but i believe can be found in some american forests same as england

also if possible to be able to change size (similar to kilala from inuyasha)

pairings i'm leaning to Harry/Jasper with bella if edward is paired up already (please with jacob)
Harry with a mustache chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
I love it! But I think I would like it better if it wouldn't become Slash, but that's your option, of course.

Update soon please!
Heksie chapter 5 . 8/18/2010
nice introduction - update soon please.
23jericho chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
YES, i love your story! Love the pairings...or at least i what i think the pairings will be (JCHP, JBBS) and can't wait to read more...problems...ALICE, she's my favourite twilight character...other than that...9 out of 10
Kircala chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Another awesome story! how do you write so many? O_O I hope you update this one soon as well! Is Harry going to reveal himself to Jacob, Bella, and Jasper? What are the pairings and will Harry tell Jasper that he's the little fox? I HATE IT WHEN AN AUTHOR LEAVES OFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A SCENE! T_T Please write more and get it on here soon! I love this story!
tarnished silver things chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
He imprinted on her? On Bella? YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYES! I absolutely love this, and can't wait to read more. You meshed the worlds together really, really well.

xDarklightx chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
I like it. So, Jacob imprinted on Bella. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
hpfan1982 chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Nice twist with the imprinting. Hope Edward's not alone though. Nice story and good chappie
Dragonchild627 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
Very Nice XD
The Lady of the Land chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
yay! a h/jas! anyhoo, update soon!
The Lady of the Land chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
good chapter! i guess i'm ok w/any of a h/b jas/b or h/jas pairing. all can be quite fun!
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
um, what's the pairing going to be? personally i like both h/b or jas/b.
Seyrin chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
WOAH! i would have thought Jasper or mostly Harry but that gave me a big shock. i literally fell of my chair. which was on the banister. not cool but entirely amusing. thank god my computers okay. UPDATE PLEASE!
Aina Song chapter 5 . 6/28/2010
I'm not a member of fanfiction yet, but i love to visit. It'll be a while before I can get around to posting my own stories. Anyway, in reading this so far, I think you'd have a more convincing romance between Harry and Jasper. You've already got a great base set for one. And you know Jacob's only going to complicate things like the original saga. Much as I loved those books, I reaaly don't want to see the same kind of triagle problem happen again.

And come on. In the spirit of honesty, wouldn't Harry and Jasper as a pair make things more interesting?

However you choose to continue, I'll keep reading. I've read most of your stories already; you're quickly becoming one of my favorite authors!
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »