Reviews for Magical Twilight
THESE VOICES WONT SHUT UP chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
ohh shit! did jake imprint! what about Harry! and jazzy!
I need more chapters!
GinkgoBiloba chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Oh! I guess that means this is Bella/Jake and Harry/Jasper? I like those pairings, especially with how you wrote the people. Harry's animagus form is cool too, I can practically picture him! Will the other Cullens play any part at all in your story? Thanks for writing such a nice chapter!
bart4nat chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Oh goodie, Edward is a bastard. And Jacob imprinting on Renesmee was just sick. She was just a baby. Oh well. I like this one more. No killing yourself because your boyfriend dumped you or such.
meshalok chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Intense! Please update soon! :)
ahhhhh.okay chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
aw i'm kinda depresed that jacob entered but oh well great chapter :) i lvoe the fox its so cute!
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I definitely like where you're going with this!
Jacob/Bella and Harry/Jasper I'm guessing?
Either way anything without Edward is perfect, he's an idiot.
EverlastingMuse chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
very good!..but i liked Harry/Bella
Ichi-chan1 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
awesome chapter lov it lov the way you had jacob imprint on bella and make the JacobXBella ive always thought they'd work out better the bela and edward...now harry can ether be with jasper or someone else...anyway lov it plzs plzs plzs update soon
Story-Breach chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Imprint?
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
O.0

DFC
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I'm going to take a guess... Jacob/Bella and Jasper/Harry! Heh great work and kepp it up!

kyuu out!
Hufflepuff-DragonRider chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
OMG! Jacob IMPRINTED! on BELLA! and here i thought this was a bella/jasper or bella/harry story...
Haru Inuzuka chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
-sweatdrops- Let me guess, Jacob immprinted on Bella? Figures... -grins- What will happen now? Does this mean that the pairings will be Harry/Jasper and Jacob/Bella? Heehee, I hope so! -pouts- ...even though I like the idea of Jasper/Bella/Harry better... -shrugs- But, meh, ya can't have/win them all. . Plz continue soon! Ja ne! -
red713 chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
I like what you're doing with the pairings, but I hope that the romantic aspects of the fic don't end up completely drowning out the friendship dynamic you've started between Harry, Jasper, and Bella. There aren't enough friendship!fics out there.
Very well done so far - I hope you continue posting (though, honestly, I'm following so many of your stories right now that I'm not sure which one I hope you update next).
Thanks for writing! :-)