Reviews for Magical Twilight
godess bubbles chapter 15 . 10/31
here we go!Update soon!
Sheba Winchester Potter chapter 15 . 10/31
How exciting the magicians appeared at the end of the chapter.
What do they want from Harry?
I wait for the next chapter with anxiety.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 15 . 10/31
Wow ya hasta me habia olvidado de este fanfic, espero actualices mas seguido y mas largos los capĂ­tulos
Serpent91 chapter 15 . 10/31
Well done. Nice chapter
lovebooks2042 chapter 15 . 10/30
plzz update this is amazing I want to know what happens next
Wishfull-star chapter 15 . 10/30
lol Harry's luck never fails to be finally happy only for those he doesn't want or need to some how arrive, I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 10/30
How did they find him after they moved? Could it have been because Forks has the vampires and Quilettes blocking his powers? What will they do and will he be able to ward the area so that they cannot come back.
yukino76 chapter 15 . 10/30
good thanks
Zyenna chapter 15 . 10/30
Oh goodness. How's this gonna go when they realize Harry is mates with a vampire. I can't wait to find out. Pleeeeeeeease update soon!
Markosgirl69 chapter 15 . 10/30
OMG! I Love It! Cliffhanger is killing me though!
Rainbow2007 chapter 15 . 10/30
love it
SagenWarrior chapter 15 . 10/30
Love the new chapter. Hope to see more
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 15 . 10/30
I was wondering when the magical world would make an appearance. Also - finally - a kiss!
Gime'SS chapter 15 . 10/30
thanks for the update
Rosiesnape20 chapter 15 . 10/30
Oooooo i so hope you will update soon. You cayght me by surprise when i checked my email this morning and i saw that you have updated. Thank you for the update and the wonderful story. It know it is hard to write soometimes so i ask that you dont give up because people like me are cheering you on and waiting patiently for your next update. Thank you for the surprise! I hope to read the next update soon.
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »