Reviews for Magical Twilight
jgood27 chapter 9 . 11/24/2013
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
yeah, no more Victoria and probably no Volturi since Bella and Edward will not get together. I cannot wait to see more of Harry and Jasper.
ForbbidenForest chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
I really like how this is gradual love, and not instant like in a lot of FFs, please continue updating, you're doing a wonderful job!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Sliver of Melody chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Awesome!
animelvr16 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
I like this story and I can't wait to see what happens next, so please post the next chapter soon.
Starcrossedmoon chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
This is; interesting
GaelicAngel chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
You do realize you made my day by updating this one as I though you were gonna leave us hanging on this one.
Loved what you did so far and damn Harry really knows how to deal with a pain in the vampire plus I can't wait for sparks to start between him and Jasper.

Great work as always and I can't wait for more on this, loved and awesome chapter!
Janieceal chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Update soon please
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Nicely done.
Lady Kaiki chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Not bad
Wishfull-star chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
this story is awesome I cant wait for the next chapter:)
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Full disclosure here, I read the author’s note and that’s it. Your ‘should I make this a slash pairing or a semi slash pairing’ lost me right there. If you want to do something really different for this crossover genre which is rife to the gills with slash, pair Harry with Alice and Rosalie. Now that’s shockingly different. In my opinion.

Best of luck with your story.
WolfishPennings chapter 9 . 11/14/2013