Reviews for Dangerous Beauty
ACndCA chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Hey,

I really like your stories. Are you going to finish them? I'd love to read the rest of what you have, even if it is unfinished.

C.
Angelic95 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
can't wait for more :)
Twilight Empress 19 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Hi!

Just wanted to tell you that this is an awesome story! I can't wait to know what happens next! It's sad that the paper said there was only one daughter, I assume it's because Alice's parents said she died. Anyways, please update soon, I can't wait to see what will Jasper's reaction be! D

xo,

S
Blaze828 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
finnish please
freedom.blackbird chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Oh no, not her parents. Poor Alice. :( and she is right about Jazz being mad. Probably is gonna get spanked. ;) Update, I'm loving it!
freedom.blackbird chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Awwww, I loved the way he cared for her. Such tenderness and love. Wow Jazz, gave her an orgasm while washing her. Multitasker, are we? I'm loving this, ladies! Update please
Twi-Luv3 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
love it! keep it coming. just sad it took so long. :)
WL23KRDO chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
Wow! this is amazing. i am soooooooo excited but also dreading to think what Jasper is gonna do to Alice when he finds out she disapeared! What is her punishment gonna be? oh my God i cant wate. Please Please please update soon... im adding this to my fave stories so i will now when you do. :)
aurike chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
Yey, an update! I love the story and would really enjoy reading it more often! These two are so good and cute together... Alice being oldfashioned, i just love reading her thougths on everything Jasper does and says to do to her lol

But poor Alice, everything went so good with those two and now she ran away to know what happened to her mother... I sense big trouble there for her after Jasper will discover this! Or maybe he will be sweet and understand her actions.. And won't punish her, at least won't punish her too much!

Can't wait to read more of this story! Hopefully you'll update it sooner! Pretty please! ))))
ja4ever chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Alice's mom died! OH NO! Why didn't Jasper tell her?I s that where he went? What happened to Cynthia? Sorry for all the question You don't have to answer 's good that they're getting into a routine. Jasper just has to be a little naughty doesn't he? It's kinda funny that Alice feels like a whore. It;s not good though .Awesome job! keep it up! Thanks for the update! Can't wait until the next one! Glad I'm caught up now!
ja4ever chapter 3 . 11/6/2010
Glad they're getting to know each other a little better and being a little playful with each other. Glad Jasper isn't sparkly and he's being nice to her now. Awesome job! Keep it up!
rameau chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
No Alice, nothing's happened to your sister, but something has happened to you.
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Poor Alice! She doesn't know they considered her dead! i can't wait for the next chapter!
ja4ever chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
Jasper's being mean but I'm glad he got Alice out of that hellhole! He does have to show his dominance. They won't be looking for her will they? Anyway, awesome job! Keep it up! Love the vision! So cute!

P.S. How long will Alice be human? Is he going to turn her?
Wink N Nodd chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I think this is really going to be an interesting story. I love all your other ones so I look forward to this one