Reviews for Letting Go
coline75 chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
story love it
tleel chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I'm left hanging, does Eric reach sookie and rescue her?
katierim chapter 14 . 4/23/2014
Nice but I wish you had finished it
katierim chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I am enjoying your story. Thank you for all the hard work you put into it and I enjoy the history lessons.
LoverPati chapter 10 . 3/29/2014
Love Love Love this chapter "D
spygyrl chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
Awesome... cant wait for the next chapter :)
Honulvr chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
I knew I shouldn't have read this story because I could see that it wasn't complete and hasn't been updated in over a year. However, I couldn't help myself because I found your description and idea intriguing. I really loved the Norse Mythology that you have added to your story and I enjoyed the history lessons as well. Your versions of Eric and Sookie are interesting and different. I understand how RL can knock you on your ass as well as anyone and that is exactly what my last 2 years have been - me constantly trying to find a way to get up off my ass and RL just knocking me right back. So, I hope that all is well with you and you didn't finish simply because you lost your muse and not for any other reasons. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
smithtara chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
hopeing for another chapter
Breathesgirl chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
More than six months since an update :(.

Awesome story! Please, more?

Please, let this have fed your muse and that any life problems have been taken care of.
Sueaczel chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
This is fantastic. I really do hope you continue on with story
Balti K chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
I've just found your story and I hope you're still working on it. It's original, and I've been really enjoying it.

Cheers, Balti K
mindy781 chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
I hope you continue this story. I am on pins and needles here. Let me know if you moved to another site. I can't wait to read the rest.
mindy781 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Wow, that was pretty intense. Sookie and Eric had no or little time together before she was captured. You have the ability to write angst and joy.
mindy781 chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
Yes, i missed the history lesson :o) I enjoyed your story telling in this chapter. It makes me want to go out and buy a book on Norse Mythology. Thank you again for a wonderful story.
mindy781 chapter 11 . 11/29/2011
Oh, no. I don't want this story to end. I am so scared for Sookie. I don't believe that nasty reviewer; I am so sorry. All you need to know is that you are a wonderful writer! You are/have created a wonderful story. I can't wait for the next chapter.