Reviews for People of the Clothe
shewhoreads chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
im speechless. can i just say im in love with you and this story. please update this :)
moui chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
update motherfucker I keep checking it and i see no update my email tells me you aint updating and IM SAD DAMMIT I NEED TO LAUGH AND YOUR STORIES MAKE IT HAPPEN uhm... youre really awesome excuse my vulgarity thats just how i roll anyway pretty please update youre a comedic genius and i love you and i probably sound creepy but im a teenage suburban white girl who will not be able to harm a fly because like ewwwwsies let alone a human being besides doing the dinasour fight. i was going somewhere with this... update? :) please :D pretty please i love angel more than harry potter and i love no body more than harry potter domfg update please i love you and this story (i love the story moreee wayyy more) k bai mwah bubb
Regin chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
masqueraderose3 chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I literally just found your story yesterday and I've already reread it, like, 3 times. You're story is just really hilarious.

Good job, PLEASE update soon :)
Vampyerlover chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
I was rolling on the floor reading this story.. I believe you made me fall in love and I hope you update as soon as possible because I'm at the edge of my seat...
TheVengefulMermaid chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
This story had me laughing at 4 in the morning like some kinda crazy person. Way too hilarious haha can't wait for the next update!
WitchRavenFox chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
Thank you so much for the update, I've been looking forward to it loads. Keep up the good work!
Sara chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Great stuff keep it up. And keep angel crayzayyy dogg
Beautiful jealousy chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
Excited that you updated! Please keep updating I'm in stitches from laughing and you kind of left me with a cliffhanger :( whaaaa
TheMoonlightEcho chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
I love this ff. I can't wait for your next update.
CaitlinXcowz chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I adore Angel and I think that this fic is wonderfully well written! Please please PLEASE update ASAP! I can't wait to read about what happens next! Why did you have to leave such an intense cliffhanger at the end? I want to know what happens next so badly!
misaria chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Creepy would be a good word to describe would be would be almost as good.

I love .!
Evangeline the Fallen chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
Oh, dear gods, this fic is hilariously funny... I like it... Is there really a plot? Sorry, just had to ask... Please update soon... Repeatedly..

-Etf
WitchRavenFox chapter 20 . 11/6/2011
Well, Angel seems to be able to get herself into the strangest situations. How? Magic i guess. lol Now, does Reid actually like his supposed girlfriend, or is he just trying to make her life hell? Oh, and poor Angel coz she never gets to remember what happened!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
SohoDoll chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
This shit is awesome. Only I can't move on to the next chapter until you submit the following one because then I'll have read the last one and I can't have that. I don't want this to ever end, I just want more and more Reid moments!