Reviews for People of the Clothe
DreamTurtleGirl chapter 21 . 10/12/2015
I love your story, it's amazing! Also, your a beautifully, amazingly awesome author. I personally think we could be best friends in real life. I mean we could friends on here to. Lol I'm weird. Could we be friends? I understand if you don't want be friends. I mean I'm weird. Like I said before. I just think your a genius and smart and stuff. Your amazing!
Mindless Mimicry chapter 21 . 5/12/2014
I miss this story :( please update!
shewhoreads chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
im speechless. can i just say im in love with you and this story. please update this :)
moui chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
update motherfucker I keep checking it and i see no update my email tells me you aint updating and IM SAD DAMMIT I NEED TO LAUGH AND YOUR STORIES MAKE IT HAPPEN uhm... youre really awesome excuse my vulgarity thats just how i roll anyway pretty please update youre a comedic genius and i love you and i probably sound creepy but im a teenage suburban white girl who will not be able to harm a fly because like ewwwwsies let alone a human being besides doing the dinasour fight. i was going somewhere with this... update? :) please :D pretty please i love angel more than harry potter and i love no body more than harry potter domfg update please i love you and this story (i love the story moreee wayyy more) k bai mwah bubb
Regin chapter 21 . 9/22/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
masqueraderose3 chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
OH. MY. GOD. I literally just found your story yesterday and I've already reread it, like, 3 times. You're story is just really hilarious.

Good job, PLEASE update soon :)
Vampyerlover chapter 21 . 7/3/2012
I was rolling on the floor reading this story.. I believe you made me fall in love and I hope you update as soon as possible because I'm at the edge of my seat...
TheVengefulMermaid chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
This story had me laughing at 4 in the morning like some kinda crazy person. Way too hilarious haha can't wait for the next update!
WitchRavenFox chapter 21 . 5/6/2012
Thank you so much for the update, I've been looking forward to it loads. Keep up the good work!
Sara chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Great stuff keep it up. And keep angel crayzayyy dogg
Mindless Mimicry chapter 20 . 3/4/2012
Excited that you updated! Please keep updating I'm in stitches from laughing and you kind of left me with a cliffhanger :( whaaaa
TheMoonlightEcho chapter 20 . 11/21/2011
I love this ff. I can't wait for your next update.
CaitlinXcowz chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I adore Angel and I think that this fic is wonderfully well written! Please please PLEASE update ASAP! I can't wait to read about what happens next! Why did you have to leave such an intense cliffhanger at the end? I want to know what happens next so badly!
misaria chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Creepy would be a good word to describe would be would be almost as good.

I love .!
Evangeline the Fallen chapter 20 . 11/7/2011
Oh, dear gods, this fic is hilariously funny... I like it... Is there really a plot? Sorry, just had to ask... Please update soon... Repeatedly..

-Etf