Reviews for Collector's Item
Chaos's Prototype chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
It's very cute! .
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is pretty interesting, nice pun. :D
1712 chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
Sweet! I'm so happy to see this story hasn't been abandoned! You're doing a fabulous job of keeping the story interesting without being to overdone, and keeping the characters true to them selves. Both of which are really rare in a crack pairing. I really hope to see more of this!
ShadowYashi chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
Cliffhangers are eeeeeevul! Drat, now I must wait anxiously for the next chapter. I'm loving this fic! Can't wait for the next chapter, I wonder who or what Olette might run into during her explorations.
The Waterbender chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I ssoooooooooo agree with you in the intro.

Even crack pairings with Zexion are better than yaoi

I looked up Zexion as the main char today (cause he's my favorite) and over 1/2 of the stories about Zexion were also yaoi, mostly with Demyx (who the hell ever thought of that pairing!)

anyway, love this one so far
MonMonCandie chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
LOL Zexion is in some deep trouble! Olette just had to run off at the worst possible time! :P I wonder what will happen further in the story? If Zexion's going to Castle Obilvion...oh gosh, I don't know what to think. LOL

Update soon!
Chibi-Heartless chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
Since when did you update chapter six! D:

Anyway, I have a feeling that this story is going to have a really depressing ending...I don't know, I'm scared :
Oilux chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
great chapter i cant wait for more!
roxy mccartney chapter 7 . 3/2/2011
ho snap- olette is gonna get it naow!

zexion used Maka chop on olette!

it's super affective!

lol soul eater~
roxy mccartney chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
well that sucks. how is she gonna get out now?
roxy mccartney chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
traverse town out of twilight town? haha, don't worry. you are not the first, and definitly not the last.
roxy mccartney chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
your welcome.

and omg, vexen got dissed! good going zex! vexen deserved that one!
roxy mccartney chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
darn, i wanted to know what the book was- maybe it was an antique or something and that is why she said it would be hard to find-

naw, just kidding. good chapter though, i'll keep reading.
Arktemis chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE crack pairings like this. There;s always interesting ways in which characters meet. i guess that makes me a crack addict. Now to add another fav crack pairing to the wall.
MonMonCandie chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
I never realized this story was more than a year old (I don't really pay attention to published dates). XD Either way, it's nice to know that you still updated! Must be a treat for your longtime readers. :) Hopefully we'll see sooner updates because I really want to know what happens next now that Olette crossed over to a place that she shouldn't be in! Great job with the fic in keeping it interesting and keeping the characters in-character!