Reviews for Of Snow, Winter Wonder, and Relentless Boys
lainekatt chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
WHY WOULD YOU STOP I REVIEWED SEE? LOOK AT IT! I LOVE YOU! YOU ASSWIPE! whoa. I just realized that the last time you updated this was 3 years ago. are you actually gonna reply? YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD! my email is ... I'm waiting... reply to me... ALRIGHT FINE, I'm sorry for calling you an asswipe. your story is fucking fantastic and i am very, VERY disappointed that there's no more. so at the very least let me know that I'm not talking to a frucking WALL. or, in this case, a computer..? anyways, lots of love for the story, blah blah blah THANK YOU. seriously . I really love this story, and you writing is amazing. so are you.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Come ooooonnn. You can't tell me you've stopped with this story. Its so good, but you haven't updated since december. What gives? Pleeeeeaaaaasssssee? More chapters. Please.
Lupus7 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
KH101 chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
yayz you gotta update soon!

lolz love the story! XD
Nicrafetix chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
So I just made your whole week, huh? Awesome. I'm really enjoying this so far, and I hope you update soon!
Hockey-Girl32 chapter 5 . 3/9/2011
This was a good story.

That is until your "joke" about gingers.

Gingerism is not a joke.

It is a serious issue that affects millions of people across the world, and that joke was both tasteless and offensive.

240,000 people report to suffer bullying due to their red hair every year.

Please do not belittle or encourage such petty cruelty.
Nicrafetix chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Urg urg urg! Ventus actually makes me shudder!

Great chapter though. The maaajor awkward moment at the end made me laugh.
Nicrafetix chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Sooo, I was brought here by your Author's Note at the end of Were Teardrop Fall, which I read egos ago, but I remember being very good. Consquently, I listened to your advice and decided to check out your new story. So here it goes! (I review as a read, so be prepared for a jumbled mess!)

Getting ready to go out is definitely one of the best parts of the night - and that description of it was brilliant. The sneaking out part gave me such deja vu.

I'm glad you left that author's note on your other story, because I'm liking the start of this one! Onwards to chapter two!
Lil'pineapple chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
hahahah this chapter was great and funny! I loved the part about "Gingers not having souls" haha. Also, Rikku and Yuffie totally reminded me of my friends when they were interrogating Olette and Namine about their boyfriends. So I can relate to Olette and Namine!

btw, I love this story. it's so different from anything else I'd ever read.
Cer015 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
hehe nice story x] id like to see why sora sent a text like that to kairi, though i might have run over it or somethin at one point... flippin 4 something AM at this time so im dead on my feet x] but this story was so great that i kept on reading! haha xD keep up the great writing!
Sookdeo chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
LOL that was really good
Natabob chapter 5 . 12/23/2010
Ooh despite the long wait it was worth it, I enjoyed the chapter a lot!

I loved what you did with the drunkeness of everyone and the shopping trip between the girls. Ah you're such a tease with the sora/kairi-ness in this chapter, it's obvious they both really like eachother, but still good on Kairi for not wanting to do that whilst drunk.

Great chapter cannot wait for the update :)
uhfglfd chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
hhahahahah! soo great! and for real so hot in the end i want a Sora like that for real.
Paosheep chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I don't think I've mentioned it yet, but I think you are hilarious. So you know.
J3NNA5AUR chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
OMG I LOVE THIS! Hahahahaa

I was laughing soo hard my tummy hurts XD

Poor kairi XP

Anyways i cant wait for the next update :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »