Reviews for Cornucopias of Cranberry Sauce
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
giggles i suspect Jenny may not have just had the cranberry sauce...
Creative as usual
Favourite line: "Spiked cranberry sauce, indeed." bet Gibbs loves it now
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh yeah! I'm sure the pilgrims would have been scandalized!
miss-tarletone chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wonderful! The 'children's' arguments are always fun and the 'parents' reactions are fun as well!
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Lol don't ya love it when Jenny gets drunk?
Lol, great as always!
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
haha that was funny, I loved it. Jenny's really funny when she loosens up and isn't the uptight Director person.
WeHaveACase chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Love tipsy Jen and Gibbs trying not to enjoy himself. Perhaps a Christmas sequal could be in the works? I love your stuff. Keep up the great work!
Acelinn chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Gorgeous story, so unbelievably cute! I love Ziva's confused grasp of American custom and colloquialism and Ducky's long-winded explanations and of course, Tony's stupid antics. Not to mention the idea of spiked cranberry sauce and a slightly tipsy Director! :D

And I especially liked the change to the classic one-liner, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Great and very funny line!

Acelinn.

PS- I appreciated the explanation. I'm an Aussie, so I actually had no idea what Thanksgiving was all about, considering we don't celebrate it.
Jibbs4ever chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm from Europe so i don't really know the Thanksgiving-tradition but i love the idea of it. It sounds like a lot of fun & family :) Like that

Gibbs seems kinda grumpy but a drunken Jenny is cheering him up, just hilarious :D
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Yay! Very nicely done, I can see this happening on the show! :-D
nici's anatomy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh, I love drunk!Jenny :) Will we got more of her? I love them all being together playing family (with Jenny still around). Pretty, please? *tries to imitate Abby* ;)

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Loved it! You may need to write some more drunkJenny fics...
YourFavoriteLabPartnerEver chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
All i'm going to say is OH MY GOD I LOVE IT. that was fantastic.
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Now I wanna see McGee as a pilgrim, lol. That was brilliant, dearie!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I totally loved it!:)

Thanks for the background,I didn't now anything about Thanksgiving,because I don't do the holiday.

And drunk Jenny,lol.I miss her.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
"Leroy Jethro Gibbs was not quite sure how his boat had ended up as the table of choice for Thanksgiving dinner, but he was not particularly pleased about it. He also didn’t remember volunteering his house for the site of Thanksgiving dinner. He had arrived home from work towards seven, unable to find a reason to stay at the office late on yet another holiday, only to discover the entire team in his basement, using his beloved boat as the platform for all of the traditional Thanksgiving “fixins”. He’d been brooding at them from the shadows for almost an hour, wondering where they got the nerve to pull a stunt like this." - Just a teeny-tiny little rebellion at all your rules, Boss!

"Gibbs glared at him, his arms crossed across his chest menacingly. “Er…I don’t think he’s forgiven us yet,” Tony mumbled, bowing his head. “He will,” Abby said brightly, “As soon as the bourbon gets here!” “Who is bringing bourbon?” Ziva asked, tasting something tentatively. “Jennifer is,” Ducky supplied, meeting Gibbs’ eyes knowingly. He looked up sharply, squinting a little in the light. “I thought she wasn’t coming,” McGee said in confusion. “She wasn’t,” Abby confirmed, scuttling over to Gibbs with a big smile and a plate, “Until I bribed her with my second cousin Bartholomew’s special cranberry sauce. Apparently, she has a weakness for—“ “She loves cranberry sauce,” Jethro said gruffly." - Hehehe AND AW!

“I understand: Abby is dressed as Squancho?” “Squanto,” McGee corrected. “And no, Abby is just weird,” Tony said. This time, he was whacked in the back of the head by Squanto herself. Abby gave him a prim look and clasped her hands, turning to Gibbs." - Hehehe.

“You see, one time mother set out to dress a turkey—this was when she was getting on in years, mind you—and I arrived in the kitchen to find the dear bird sporting a bonnet! Mother was attempting to force the turkey into an old sailor outfit of mine—“ “To dress a turkey does not mean to put clothes on it?” Ziva asked curiously. Tony burst into laughter at her question. McGee snorted into his drink, afraid enough of the Mossad Officer not to laugh at her outright. “Oh, no my dear, it means to fix it up with the stuffing and—well, you understand the idea—anyhow, I tried to explain to her—“ Ducky’s latest story brought peals of laughter at his mother’s antics, and brought a small smirk to Jethro’s face" - Hehehe.

“What is the big deal about the ‘wishbone’?” Ziva asked, narrowing her sharp eyes at DiNozzo. “Ah,” Ducky said, his eyes brightening, “Well, the origins of the tradition—“ “Ducky,” Jethro barked gruffly, raising an eyebrow. “DiNozzo’s going to pee himself if you give the long version." “BOSS!” “Oh,” Ducky said, nodding, “I see. The wishbone, Ziva, brings luck to whoever pulls the largest piece of it. One person holds each end and they pull.” “That is silly,” Ziva pronounced." - I agree with Ziva, it IS silly, but in our family, we still do fight over the roast chicken wishbone if we are having that at Christmas (we do not do Thanksgiving, since we are not American.)

“You’re only saying that because you’re jealous you don’t get the luck!” Tony announced pettily. “Tony!” Abby gasped, looking affronted. “That was mean! Ziva needs all the luck she can get, dealing with you.” Abby smirked as Tony gave an outraged gasp." - Well said, Abby!

“Ziva,” she said nicely, holding out the wishbone, “You get to have one half. You’re a wishbone virgin.” Jenny snickered," - I'm snickering too, and I am not even tipsy or more, like Jenny!

"Rolling his eyes, Jethro took hold of one end and made sure they knew he was humoring them and their childish behavior. He’d never known a group of adults to get so excited over the Holiday." - If they did not, that would also upset Gibbs.

"Jenny suddenly stumbled into his lap, no longer a match for her not-quite-vodka proof heels. She wound a leg around one of his and nestled her head into his chest, giggling suggestively. He raised an eyebrow. “Jethro,” she whispered, in a conspiratorial, serious voice. He grunted at her in response. Jenny laid an elegant, warm hand on his thigh and ran her hand back and forth, putting her mouth close to his ear. “Is that a wishbone in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?” she pursed seductively. Leroy Jethro Gibbs smirked. Spiked cranberry sauce, indeed." - A lewd hehehe.