Reviews for Feelings
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was really good, a good view into Jake and Bella's relationship after she becomes a vampire and he imprints. He loves Nessie but only to protect her and to keep her safe, he doesn't see the romantic future of real love. He's going to have that with Leah. I'm happy for him. The memories of brown eyed sad Bella doing homework in Jake's garage are really sweet. This was good, any kind of a happy ending for Jake giving him free will is a better outcome than what he got from SM. thanks for writing and leaving this up.
ShantelCall26 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hahahahahahhaha that's what you get Bella ! Owh I hate het but love this one shot !
ravenwhitlock33 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009

Wow, I love how you did the flash back, how Jacob talked about the old Bella, and Bella thought about her relationship with Jacob before she finally chose Edward. I especially liked how Nessie was brought up, but wasn't the only part of the conversation.

I bet when all is said and done, the Cullens will leave and never ever come back. They will even sell the house.

Thank you so much!
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
haha that's what you get Bella

I really liked blushing Jake :)

Bella's a bitch.
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Loved it!

I already hated bella, but after the movie it became more aparent that she is a selfish whinny bitch...

I hope i dont offend anyone... Its just that she got it so easily!
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
good one-shot.
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I liked it...I think it captures exactly how Jake would feel about Bella after she turned into a vampire. Her smell, her eyes, her clumsiness - some of the things he loved most about her are gone and in their place is Bella Cullen, someone he remembers as his best friend but their connection is sort of lost now. Bella wants the old 16 year old Jake back who was her sun and isn't used to this 20 year Alpha, who voices an opinion, dreams of someone other than what Jake told her he was thinking about at the end. Take that, Bella Cullen !
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
this says a lot about bella, she has everything she could want and she still wants more..
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
really liked it. specially how jake knew that leah just won't get an instant happy ending with imprinting like he did. bravo.

CumNgetMe chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome! I always wondered if Bella argued with Jake over Nessies happiness or just because she was jealous, so thank u for making it clear.