Reviews for A Lap Dance for Snape
more please
koshina chapter 9 . 11/27/2015
Despite the bold name, story was beautifully written and told. Thank you for sharing with us. I hope you keep writing on my favourite couple from HP.
Angelus chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
Wow, that was lovely
jensteed chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hehe, Severus certainly seemed a little...flustered..at the end of her dance ;)
SocietysSake chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely adore you. And yes, FC Kahuna was a mandatory listening tool for this last part. Thank you!
SocietysSake chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Not going to lie, when I read the beginning, I was very doubtful. The idea of the pristine Hermione Granger as a stripper was ludicrous. However, I find myself beyond pleased at how you twined her innovative mind into such a story line. Thank you. I look forward to reading the rest.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 9 . 1/2/2014
Love this! I would have never guessed she was a virgin but that was really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Love it!
ASkyie chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this story. To say that I was pleasantly surprised is an understatement. You kept me guessing and your mastery of the written word is very apparent. Thank you for sharing. Also, you were absolutely right about the song at the end!
Belieber Twihard chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Plz continue
Eylia Riddle chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Awesome story!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
Great story!
kci47 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I really liked the first chapter. Some of the later ones were choppy, though, and it turned into a very serious story. When I saw the title and the summary, I didn't expect it to be so serious.
Mione21 chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
I loved the dance scenes, and how Hermione and Snape interact in your story. Such a great scenario for getting the two together. :)
TrekGames23 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
I love this fic, I like how I could see them actually acting like this.