Reviews for Inviolate
Tourfaint chapter 26 . 12/9
That was a good one. Thanks.
Loatroll chapter 26 . 12/4
Fantastic! Thanks for the great read!
vmage2 chapter 26 . 11/3
This is an incredible story. This was one hell of a ride with an amazing ending. I hope we get a sequel or two.
Kabs chapter 1 . 10/31
Is it Mercy?
mp3.1415player chapter 26 . 10/16
Thanks for this, I enjoyed it a lot.
Dracco chapter 26 . 10/1
Wow, just found this, well done and very lore friendly, something you don't see very often.

I know it's been a few years since you finished this but have you considered a sequel of your trio jumping between dimensions?
jon reeve chapter 26 . 9/26
/Excellent.

/Good moments of humor.

/I didn't like that he was caught flat-footed so often by his love interest(s), but people seem to like relationships like that, so whatevs.

/All plausible, considering the source material.
jon reeve chapter 24 . 9/25
"Lena had been last to leave. She'd had cooking lessons with someone called Alton Brown who was some sort of television personality that Eve had declared an Imperial Treasure almost immediately after Earth had been first unified under Lex."

/XD

"You were trapped on the desert island with Batgirl for a hundred iterations." He paused in his recitation at this point to wag a finger at Lex. "You kept going back to that one. You're a dirty old man, by the way. She was what? Sixteen?"

/More XD
jon reeve chapter 22 . 9/25
/*Manly Squeal* Ahem.
jon reeve chapter 18 . 9/25
/Achievement: Pimp Cane acquired.
jon reeve chapter 17 . 9/25
/Meh, you beat one Braniac, and the rest seem predictable. lol
jon reeve chapter 4 . 9/24
/Whooooo! I'm excited.
jon reeve chapter 1 . 9/24
/lol, ha, what an asshole. Or, Luthor, rather.
HoratioVonBecker chapter 1 . 8/24
Aww, poor Scarecrow. He may have done awful things, but Arkham really isn't a good place for him.
(Also, I prefer versions of Luthor who keep their bargains. It's an essential part of his archetype's classiness.)
TheSilentEarth chapter 26 . 7/8
Loved the red dwarf ending