Reviews for Inviolate
TheSilentEarth chapter 26 . 7/8
Loved the red dwarf ending
HungrySnack chapter 26 . 7/7
I just found this. And I just finished it.
dog3n chapter 26 . 7/4
A real page turner.
Rocking Red Reaper chapter 1 . 6/21
re-reading this, it is still one of my all time favorite stories.
Wrin chapter 26 . 5/18
This was amazing. Thank you. Have you considered adding anything regarding one-shot dimension-hopping Lex? Maybe just a kind of "random ideas" fic?
TharzZzDunN chapter 26 . 5/8
This was so good, I wish I had found this story years ago!
Wonderful craftsmanship, I really liked your characterizations.

Cheers~!
Thoth19 chapter 24 . 4/29
This chapter did such a good job convincing me it was real that I was about to unsub bc an ending like this would be terrible. Good job.
random anon chapter 19 . 4/10
Its been real nice reading this too! Lex steals the spotlight and my attention with ease, I don't know how you write him! The trio so at has been highly enjoyable and I want to thanks you for that.
So, thanks bud!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 26 . 3/23
Wow.

Just wow. From the first chapter to the last.

Amazing work.
aCEMANIa chapter 26 . 3/11
Just reread this one. Still as great as the last time.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
Very cool. :)
Byakugan789 chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Rofl, now this is a very nice ending. Though I am a little surprised Lex doesn't try to set up the chain of collapse in the universes he visits. The guardians are likely in more of them than they aren't.
Byakugan789 chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Invictus. Nice.
Byakugan789 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
bah. Mostly good chapter, stellar near the end (heh) but then Lex drums up a complicated plan to save the world he's trying to ash. Why not instead direct the lanterns to create a funnel that'll suck in the star matter and send it spiraling into the central battery to be "absorbed" by the portal they don't know is there? The Ran try to ash Oa, but Lex succeeds where they would have failed using the lanterns as the weapon of their own demise.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Well isnt this a mess. I've got to wonder though, why the hell the ambassadors rod was able to disable his own ship that was made of the SAME technologies.