Reviews for Inviolate
Praise chapter 1 . 5/28
Well done. Truly. I knew almost nothing of the DC Universe, and still this captivated me.
womanizer womanizer womanizer womanizer
BajaB chapter 25 . 3/25
Re-read this whole thing in two days and loved it again just as much. Well done.
Lord Circe chapter 26 . 2/26
Let's go exploring.

Wonderful story.
The Observant Reader chapter 26 . 2/25
Awesome story, I kept on expecting Lex to send out some ominous message to the universe though! a truly amazing story :)
Asis chapter 26 . 2/6
I would honestly like to see a few chapters of this, where he finally finds his way back to his home dimension and it's now a New 52 universe minus the Guardians. I honestly think this Lex would do everything he could to get the Batgirl he met back into reality...
Dur'id the Druid chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Wow. Read this in only a few settings. Well done!

Going to write any sequals as team Luthor make their way home?
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 26 . 12/19/2014
Great story! That was a fun read. It kept me up for a good two hours too. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 24 . 12/19/2014
I have to admit, you had me going there until only a couple paragraphs from the reveal, which is so close it doesn't really count. I was feeling cheated out of a massive battle scene and everything. Well done with this chapter. That quote at the end was a bit too cliché on top of everything else though...
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
I have no words.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Yes Luthor, we all love it when a plan comes together...
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
I stand by what I said earlier, but this is getting me excited.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
...Uugghh. When it was revealed that it was aliens behind all of this, the first logical answer would be "The Guardians of Oa." I really hoped it would be someone different this time, but alas, they do make brilliant ancient uber villains. So yeah, that's not a very impressive reveal compared to the actual build up for me.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
I'd leave more reviews but it's hard to concentrate on anything other than reading and clicking 'Next'... This story really has brilliant narrative, it just makes you... feel, you know?
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
"His genitals were altered to allow him to retract them entirely into his torso."

I didn't just recoil and scream "Holy shit!?" at 4 in the morning. Nope. Nuh uh.