Reviews for Inviolate
Rainbow Prime chapter 8 . 9/1
Why didn't Superman look at Lex's brain in order to see if he was a robot? Or use his ability to see people's souls in order to see what Lex Luthor's soul looked like?
MasterXMaster chapter 26 . 9/1
Thank you for this story, it was entertaining and fun to read.
Shahismael chapter 26 . 8/21
Thank you for a wonderful story that I didnt realise I needed in my life.
Now, I'm off to read more of your stories.
Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to what you write in the future
TakaRULZ chapter 1 . 8/14
I know this fanfic is like 10 years old and I am not much into American comics nor superheroes (although I know some of the lore) but this is so fucking good! Now I have something else to do in my weekend!
Arkhen chapter 26 . 8/4
You magnificent bastard. Simply beautiful.
Toafan chapter 24 . 5/22
The interface spoiler of reading this in 2020 instead of when it was released was a real mind screw. Despite that, it still had me going along before the reveal.

A wonderfully-executed specimen of the type. Well done, author.
holyscythe chapter 26 . 3/27
this last chapter is awesome i would like to read the adveture lex and mercy and eve, have going around the universes, that would be awesome and nice to read.
i am a old fan and i have jsut read all of this story your writing is perfect, and it was a joy to read it.
have a nice day from me.
have a great time writing and have great writing ides come to you easily.
:D
saske92ii chapter 26 . 3/12
That was awesome!
I'm suspicious as fuck of cassandra after she saved lex he was weirdly attached, her speech patern changer and we didn't see their sequence together, i bet she is the one who made the leak!
I loved the end by the way
Sorlian chapter 5 . 3/10
From the mouth of babes~
random person chapter 26 . 2/8
I don't read a lot of comic fanfic any more. I will say that Protagonist!Lex is kind of unusual and you've hit all the right notes. I can hear the late Powers Booth, who voiced the DCAU version of Lex, reciting all his lines. This was a better story than most one finds on the Pit of Voles. Thanks.
PappyOldGuy chapter 7 . 1/3
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait (but I will) to see where it all goes. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow it as long as you will write it. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2019
6 yt?66 6
Athla chapter 26 . 10/21/2019
Gotta say, you've made me a lex luthor fan.
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2019
A great story, thanks a lot. It had parts with a little too much tancion in too long time that made me tired of tansion and loosening it but overall it was very interesting.
OmegaUltima chapter 26 . 9/20/2019
A great read, though I kinda wish that there was a sequel, made up of Lex and Co's escapades through the multiverse, with occasional check-ins with their original home one; especially when they finally make it back; hell, they could have gone to Earth-Prime!

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to be happy with what you were able to give us; thank you for all your hard work!