Reviews for Inviolate
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
Very cool. :)
Byakugan789 chapter 26 . 10/19/2016
Rofl, now this is a very nice ending. Though I am a little surprised Lex doesn't try to set up the chain of collapse in the universes he visits. The guardians are likely in more of them than they aren't.
Byakugan789 chapter 24 . 10/18/2016
Invictus. Nice.
Byakugan789 chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
bah. Mostly good chapter, stellar near the end (heh) but then Lex drums up a complicated plan to save the world he's trying to ash. Why not instead direct the lanterns to create a funnel that'll suck in the star matter and send it spiraling into the central battery to be "absorbed" by the portal they don't know is there? The Ran try to ash Oa, but Lex succeeds where they would have failed using the lanterns as the weapon of their own demise.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
Well isnt this a mess. I've got to wonder though, why the hell the ambassadors rod was able to disable his own ship that was made of the SAME technologies.
Byakugan789 chapter 18 . 10/17/2016
Nice. A rather in auspicious capture in two accounts, but turning a stronger enemy against themselves and your captors is always fun to watch.
Byakugan789 chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Umm...why didnt Lex use any of the Manhunter info on Lobo? Isn't he one of those driven nuts by the new timeline?
Byakugan789 chapter 14 . 10/17/2016
always nice to see an author who takes the cool toys and uses them when everyone else would just let them be destroyed or lost. (the original authors included)

Have you ever considered writing for Harry Potter or one of Blizzards big 3?
Byakugan789 chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
Nice tie in. It was always curious how the comic writers never really seemed to justify how everyone kept ending up on earth, for...reasons. While I never saw the guardians as an evil conspiracy before reading this, I did see them as arrogant pricks in need of a good kick in the ass. I'd left that down to the comic writers though. Heh. I like this Illuminati interstellar you've cooked up.
Byakugan789 chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
roflmfao Teddy-hunter.
Byakugan789 chapter 11 . 10/16/2016
If it preserves momentum, shouldn't they have exited the warp barreling at near lightspeed, creating a nuclear explosion from the sheer friction and lack of superpowered support abilities?
Byakugan789 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
The manhunters huh? I guess that makes sense. They'd have come to earth about that time as part of their exile. And this isn't the central continuity youre basing it off of either, so changes can be made. It fits their personality.
Byakugan789 chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
Ah star labs... That place has a history of being more trouble than they're worth. If there's any way a scientific miracle can turn into a Godzilla scenario they've been responsible at one point or another. Not much of a surprise you chose them as a foci if not the fulcrum or source.
Byakugan789 chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Ah Lex, you fell to a trojan horse. NICE going with Chemo though. Is it permanently dead? Hope so. About the only thing it'd be useful for would be eating nuclear waste, and im not sure I'd even use it for that given it'd probably make it even more dangerous and unstable.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
Heh, well, that's one way to give the middle finger to someone trying to stop genuis from changing the world. Give a busload of disruptive technologies to a superhero businessman who spends half his time on Charities.

I was thinking rounding up the people and setting them to work as Lex' new company, but I suppose this way allows him to spend more of his time investigating and tinkering than building a new company and solving his new employees psychosis would.