Reviews for Inviolate
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
"That's supposed to be Machu-Cedan Quadrus. Where is it?"

I'm feeling a Ben Kenobi quote coming on...

"You may go now. I will enjoy ruining your life and all your carefully laid plans."

Ooh, a Xanatos Roulette gamble following that Scheherezade Gambit. Being duped by a naked human is going to so freak Dox out. Assuming his curiosity doesn't get the better of him.
anon chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
His life was strange enough for him to accept talking in deep space without analyzing too deeply. For now HA

I loved mentioning those members of the armed delegations

That was AWESOME of how Lex told him off
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
Okay, I fully admit it. This story is really good and fun and the plot has my full attention, but I am mostly wondering what this Lex thinks of Kon.
Quincy80 chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
I never had an interest in DC. At least until I read this fic.

You are a master of a tightly woven story and I can't wait for more.
Cornuthaum chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Good heavens, this is the first DC-verse story I enjoyed in ages. The manic, driven genius of Lex Luthor is made less monstrous and definitely more human by his interactions with the poor ladies that have to put up with him.

While I hate myself for reading this piece before it's finished - ARGH MUST HAVE MORE reflex kicking in upon hitting the last line of chapter 16 - it was definitely an excellent read. Keep on the good work :)
anon chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
AWESOME!

Yeah that is pretty cool a friendly or at least legitimate competition who is better that way maybe some more like Hush and Batman’s other equals

Well that’s true I mean you’ve got a sentient multi firing nuke in the like of Superman, thank goodness he’s such a boy scout, but still I suppose it isn’t unreasonable to have some cautionary measures in place if he goes crazy or falls under Starro’s control or something, and as I’ve said before he and they should share skills with law enforcement and tech with everyone though mass production may not always be possible or cost effective far more good than beating up thugs and psychopaths a hero doesn’t just save people a hero teaches the people to take care of themselves and of course the villains could also do that and make far more money than with crime and be a positive influence on society

Alright Mercy Lex can’t really argue with that

Take a machine gun to knife it got me thinking that a fair fight means poor strategy or whatever the saying is

Oh you can clone a new spine that’s awesome for some reason that got me thinking of how Luthor has balls not sure why that is but he does when you get down to brass tacks Luthor has fought the most powerful beings in the universe with nothing but his brains sure he sometimes has a corporation or a super science fotress but when it comes down to it Lex has brains and balls, while super villains may fear Joker they are in awe of Lex Luthor

I thought his power suit has a forcefield over his head and the rest of the armor and/or some transparent thing for space travel

Oh man that’s cool Mercy wielding huge guns in a miniskirt sweet

Liked how Lobo said Lex had a crap inertia dampening, it’s easy to forget that Lobo is also extremely intelligent so thanks for reminding

This is awesome you are a genius!
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Well, Lex has acquired a Fenrir in Lobo. No sign of Hel or Jormungand yet. J'onn makes a perfect Heimdall, with an eye on everything.

I'm surprised Lex didn't just try to persuade Lobo that he's being played, though I'm sure that's coming. I expect Superman will be showing up to save his skin.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Sweet!

*lol*

_
deathsheadx chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Intresting turn of events. i wonder who is behind the bounties?
Blacksteel1 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
At the end, I want Lex to whip out a cigar, prop his feet up on a desk, light it up and say

"I love it when a plan comes together."

I look forward to the next installment. This is a very compelling storyline.
MisterTabi chapter 15 . 10/12/2010
Rarely do I see Comic based Fanfiction, including the ship!fics and Crack!fics, that can really hold my attention, in fact I think I can count the truly good ones on one hand. But this was fun, it takes liberties but it was damn fun! and I can't wait for the next part!
Murazor chapter 15 . 10/6/2010
Very entertaining and well done piece of writing.

Ain't it sad that it is so damn easy to paint the Oans as the worst villains in the DC universe?
CJNyfalt chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
Brilliant!
CJNyfalt chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
Holy mindf**k, Batman!
CJNyfalt chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
And the awesomeness of the story just increased.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »