Reviews for Inviolate
yellulhchicken chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
127 reviews. 127 reviews! An outrage I tell you. This fic deserves more than 127 reviews. 500 maybe. probably more. Still, good story. Even better ending.
nick012000 chapter 26 . 3/7/2011
If you make a sequel, will you have this Lex at least pass through the early-season Smallville universe, when Lex and Clack were still friends? How this Lex would affect that Lex would be quite interesting, as would his interactions with the alternate-dimensional version of his father. Also, Clark and Chloe's reactions to the alternate-universe Lex would be funny to watch.
PhilH chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
A great ending to a very well-done story! Tho I do tend to think Mercy could do very well with a ring. :)

If you choose to do a follow-up (or 2) to this I'll be glad to read them but as it stands it was great.

Thanks for the great work.

Phil
JKGoblin chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
I would have prefered the fic to end with ch. 25. The epilogue made it too hollywood.
anon chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
Trust in Lex YES!

AWESOME!
shanejayell chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
Awww.

Good ending! I sort of hope you might touch on what happens to that earth next... with the Guardians gone, things are gonna get interesting.
Anon chapter 26 . 3/6/2011
Fantastic story, Scriviner. Was that the hook for a crossover sequel I noticed at the end?
Tomas the Betrayer chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Scriviner, as a life-long Lex Luthor lover (alliterative, don't you think), I must extend my compliments on your portrayal of our favorite genius. There is just the right touch of smug satisfaction in his every word and phrase to let you know that this person stands head and shoulders above everyone else around him, and he likes it that way. While Scarecrow is also one of my favorite villains, it was still a pleasure to watch Lex walk all over him. Can't you just see him building a giant death ray out of items hidden in his clothes? There's a reason he's managed to stay on top for so long.

The regrettable state of comics nowadays has prevented me from keeping up with Lex's continued character development, but I do know he was President for a while. Only during the Bush years could such a thing seem plausible. Perhaps it is presumptuous of me to think it, but I have to wonder if this story you are writing here stems from your own dissatisfaction regarding the things that DC has made Luthor do recently. Are you too wondering if their writers have their heads screwed on straight? Well, come what may, we applaud the talent you have demonstrated so far. May you be satisfied with the result when all is said and done. Happy writing and pleasant dreams!
anon chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
I still would like to see Deathstroke didn't go down a dark path but was like an agent of Checkmate, if the armed forces still kick him out, and have his wife and sons and daughter and Wintergreen and perhaps other villains as well like Ra's and maybe Vandal Savage

Maybe there could be like somewhere where there were humans who avoided the White Martians ancient experiments and were like Krptonians or Daxamites or all humans were given those abilities
shanejayell chapter 25 . 3/2/2011

Oh that was cool! I ope Lex isn't dead, tho...
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
A very good ending to this story, though I doubt it's the end of the *whole* story. Villains are required to be like cockroaches and return when you least expect them and it sounds like being in there is enough to make Lex a god of sorts. Heck, making a last wish in there is likely to cause it to actually happen. I half expect him to come back in another story as a non-corporeal being trying to remember who he is while Superman hunts him down and works out his own issues in regards to Lex.

The league is going to have a lot on their hands now that Earth doesn't have Guardian protection keeping invaders away.
deathsheadx chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Oh Bravo.

I'll wait for the epilogue to do a review of the whole story, but still i have to say it was so artfully done.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
Intriguing, epic tale.
Yak chapter 25 . 3/2/2011
THE END

You liar. I'm imagining you right now, with a smirking troll face.
Anyonimous Reader chapter 25 . 3/1/2011
Though I haven't liked every turn and twist of the story, this has been a very good effort, containing enough references to actual comics continuity to satisfy anyone's inner nerd.

Let's see what kind of final note the epilogue leaves us with.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »