Reviews for Inviolate
CJNyfalt chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
The last line was great!
MDLv3.2 chapter 18 . 11/4/2010
Oh yes. Chapter 18 still has the quality. And Lex manages an escape armed with only a pair of pants. :D

This is excellent work. I an addicted. Want more.

BTW, you do know that Superman has a legitimate reason for the red undies, don't you? :) Supes' invulnerability is derived from a skintight forcefield. Notice that the blue parts are thus made extra clingy. Heck, you can even see his navel sometimes! Which means that a skintight pair of pants would act to display the Family Jewels of Krypton. Unless, of course, he wears red shorts on top of the skintights.

I thin that even Luthor would agree to keeping Lois Lane's Best Friend hidden from sight.
Delusional Fishies chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Yay! Awesome Lex is awesome! Now take over the world, you silly goose! Nay, the universe!
MisterTabi chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
Pure genius. Powerful words. Powerful speech. It is in every sense of the word. Magnificent!
shanejayell chapter 18 . 11/3/2010
shanejayell chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
Ah, Vril. As much a ass as ever. Good update!
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
"That's supposed to be Machu-Cedan Quadrus. Where is it?"

I'm feeling a Ben Kenobi quote coming on...

"You may go now. I will enjoy ruining your life and all your carefully laid plans."

Ooh, a Xanatos Roulette gamble following that Scheherezade Gambit. Being duped by a naked human is going to so freak Dox out. Assuming his curiosity doesn't get the better of him.
anon chapter 17 . 10/30/2010
His life was strange enough for him to accept talking in deep space without analyzing too deeply. For now HA

I loved mentioning those members of the armed delegations

That was AWESOME of how Lex told him off
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
Okay, I fully admit it. This story is really good and fun and the plot has my full attention, but I am mostly wondering what this Lex thinks of Kon.
Quincy80 chapter 16 . 10/22/2010
I never had an interest in DC. At least until I read this fic.

You are a master of a tightly woven story and I can't wait for more.
Cornuthaum chapter 16 . 10/18/2010
Good heavens, this is the first DC-verse story I enjoyed in ages. The manic, driven genius of Lex Luthor is made less monstrous and definitely more human by his interactions with the poor ladies that have to put up with him.

While I hate myself for reading this piece before it's finished - ARGH MUST HAVE MORE reflex kicking in upon hitting the last line of chapter 16 - it was definitely an excellent read. Keep on the good work :)
anon chapter 16 . 10/17/2010

Yeah that is pretty cool a friendly or at least legitimate competition who is better that way maybe some more like Hush and Batman’s other equals

Well that’s true I mean you’ve got a sentient multi firing nuke in the like of Superman, thank goodness he’s such a boy scout, but still I suppose it isn’t unreasonable to have some cautionary measures in place if he goes crazy or falls under Starro’s control or something, and as I’ve said before he and they should share skills with law enforcement and tech with everyone though mass production may not always be possible or cost effective far more good than beating up thugs and psychopaths a hero doesn’t just save people a hero teaches the people to take care of themselves and of course the villains could also do that and make far more money than with crime and be a positive influence on society

Alright Mercy Lex can’t really argue with that

Take a machine gun to knife it got me thinking that a fair fight means poor strategy or whatever the saying is

Oh you can clone a new spine that’s awesome for some reason that got me thinking of how Luthor has balls not sure why that is but he does when you get down to brass tacks Luthor has fought the most powerful beings in the universe with nothing but his brains sure he sometimes has a corporation or a super science fotress but when it comes down to it Lex has brains and balls, while super villains may fear Joker they are in awe of Lex Luthor

I thought his power suit has a forcefield over his head and the rest of the armor and/or some transparent thing for space travel

Oh man that’s cool Mercy wielding huge guns in a miniskirt sweet

Liked how Lobo said Lex had a crap inertia dampening, it’s easy to forget that Lobo is also extremely intelligent so thanks for reminding

This is awesome you are a genius!
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Well, Lex has acquired a Fenrir in Lobo. No sign of Hel or Jormungand yet. J'onn makes a perfect Heimdall, with an eye on everything.

I'm surprised Lex didn't just try to persuade Lobo that he's being played, though I'm sure that's coming. I expect Superman will be showing up to save his skin.
shanejayell chapter 16 . 10/17/2010

deathsheadx chapter 16 . 10/17/2010
Intresting turn of events. i wonder who is behind the bounties?
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »