Reviews for Inviolate
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 18 . 12/19/2014
I have no words.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 15 . 12/19/2014
Yes Luthor, we all love it when a plan comes together...
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
I stand by what I said earlier, but this is getting me excited.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
...Uugghh. When it was revealed that it was aliens behind all of this, the first logical answer would be "The Guardians of Oa." I really hoped it would be someone different this time, but alas, they do make brilliant ancient uber villains. So yeah, that's not a very impressive reveal compared to the actual build up for me.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
I'd leave more reviews but it's hard to concentrate on anything other than reading and clicking 'Next'... This story really has brilliant narrative, it just makes you... feel, you know?
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
"His genitals were altered to allow him to retract them entirely into his torso."

I didn't just recoil and scream "Holy shit!?" at 4 in the morning. Nope. Nuh uh.
UnlimitedFreeIceCream chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Oh god. This story is too gripping and it's only the fourth chapter yet...
madbrad chapter 26 . 11/5/2014
A very enjoyable story, even if the ever-growing magnitude of it was starting to tear my imagination into shreds by the end. :-)

As a Superman fan I was a bit disappointed that he was relegated to 'just a grunt' status. I like my chosen hero to be #1 on the hit parade, but with Parallax and Ion around - probably Stewart too - that wasn't the case. Just a personal observation, no criticism of your story.

The redemption of the various villains - Metallo (maybe), the Joker, Sinestro (maybe) ... that was honestly inspiring stuff. Oh, and Lex himself, of course. And the destruction of the real villains was quite satisfying, although with your plots-within-plots I was afraid they were maybe going to survive. I'm glad Luthor snuffed out the little b-st-rds. :-)

Congratulations on a fine story, and thank you for writing it!
Publicola chapter 15 . 10/23/2014
Of course, in my case I don't know nearly enough about the Justice League universe to know how wrong Lex's thoughts on Batman really are - I know Bruce is the Batman, but have no idea who any of the other characters you mention are or how plausible it would be that they would have been recruited by Bruce to fight on his behalf. Still, I really like this - the whole 'plausible but laughably wrong to the readers' POV' is always a fun trope - and really look forward to seeing you resolve the big issues you've raised here. Almost definitely going on my list of 'Favorites' once I finish reading, so great work!
sliced2 chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Jesus christ this is like a mary sue. I thought Lex Luthor was supposed to be the smartest man on Earth. Why does he have the personality of Doctor Who? Shit man get your characterization together. Also the ending is shit.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Great start; I look forward to seeing what comes next. A few comments:

- The anagram was fun; it took me a minute to get it and I felt clever when I did. (Of course, had I read the description I would have known that this was an LL story and then it would have been easier.)

- The sonic disruptor erasing memories felt like a cheat; there was no obvious reason for it to do that, nor was there any foreshadowing.

- Your point about the Scarecrow not being able to create the fear toxin is a really good point. Is that canon, or did you make it up? Either way, good move.
nartog chapter 26 . 8/10/2014
An excelent tale, both well writen and with an interesting plot. Also it ended in a great way, nothing more needed. Quite a rare thing these days.

Thanks for the beatiful travel this has been, to copy a cheesy line from a movie i saw again recently "be well" _
Intelligent Magic chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
This is just amazing! It is possibly the best story I've ever read and I just love it, Lex Luthor is great all the characters are great; the conspiracy to keep earth down explains so much in the DC universe. Also, Lex constantly underestimating Bruce is hilarious, thank you for this.
Aqk chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
So,Lex is too smart for his own good and cannot comprehend why Bruce would personally spend the nights beating up criminals. Good one.
VFR6 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
That is a nice revelation. So, how does Apokolips factor in these Oa Conspiracy?
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »