Reviews for Inviolate
Byakugan789 chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
The question of who's doing it is interesting. The US has gone through a number of conformist periods despite being at the head of technical innovation because of WW2 and the Cold War/Space race aftermath. This type of horse shit would also go to explaining the hadwave status quo is god where genius visionaries about in DC and Marvel, changing only tiny portions of the world when they should have been wildfires unto themselves. Looking forward to who you decide is responsible.
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 10/15/2016
Well that's just...neat. Very lex to design a teleportation device and end up using it as a spy cam. I hope he ends up selling it as a scanner just as an aside. Lease the patent to a high tech firm or something like that and fail to explain the precise mechanics and extra possibilities behind it.
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Neat.

It'd probably be banned for it's military/criminal capabilities, but I'd absolutely love that gun for cooking and construction. A pocket sized low energy method of turning waste ores to easily processed ash? Or a slab of meat into nicely cooked steak tartar? Hell yeah.
Zoanzon chapter 26 . 9/22/2016
Amazing. :D
twistyguru chapter 26 . 9/19/2016
Incredible story! It's one of the few that I literally couldn't stop reading once I started. Thanks for making the effort to craft such a fantastic tale.
Rangle chapter 19 . 6/28/2016
In the end tho', Brainiac humbled Luthor quite badly. And from what I've read so far, Lex is toothles in this fanfic. This Lex is not smart enough to win against intelligent opponents unless by the grace of plot armor. He's very lacking in preparation, tactics, and adaptation. He only managed to pull though because of Deus Ex Machina aka Plot Armor.
Rangle chapter 6 . 6/27/2016
This Lex is quite tame. He's charging ahead like a stupid naive cape.
Rangle chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
PDAthe Colbert Report. ...hmm the fanfic is kind of dated.
Apex85 chapter 13 . 5/12/2016
...I can never look ath comics the same way again.

From now on, THIS masterpiece will be the only DC Comics canon for me.
Apex85 chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
At first, I was about to call BS on all of those inventions Lex made.

Then I remembered the end of Superman Red Son where he starteed his own millenia spanning dynasty.
Apex85 chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
Damn. I got the chills.

Really regret not reading this story before now.
CyberManiac chapter 24 . 3/17/2016
Ahhhh hahaha I totally called this chapter! Very craftily written - I wonder how many people managed to realize it. I especially loved the paragraphs right before the revealing sentence, where it was talking about the stars on the image. I was like, "Ha! I bet this is a metaphor!" and then I was proven right. It was a fun guessing game.
CyberManiac chapter 13 . 3/16/2016
Well this turned epic! The sort of thing I love.
RecklessBaka chapter 26 . 3/13/2016
...

I had an assignment to work on. Instead I got hooked onto this story and spent the whole day binge reading it...

Thanks a lot...

Still amazing story. Really makes me happy that people are cranking out quality fanfics, with great characters, amazing plot and well done pacing.

I'm glad that Lex survived, saved the universe and married his two girls. A beautiful ending.

PS. When did Luthor figure out Bruce wasn't Malone?
D3WnmC8aEHAS chapter 26 . 2/3/2016
Fun wish fulfillment story. I have quite a few gripes with some of the situations, but overall very enjoyable. Well done!
257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »