Reviews for Inviolate
rustyirongolem chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Amazing story! One of the best DC stories I've read. Your portrayal of Lex was surprisingly true while fantastically heroic in the end.
Red King chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
This is the most Awesome DCU story I have ever read (I'am including the comics in that).
BajaB chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
You will no doubt have a rash of reviews from people who followed the link from Ror's yahoo group, but they will be well deserved. Even with my limited knowledge of the universe this is taken from, I really enjoyed this story.
Well done.
Sachmis chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
The truely terrifying thing is just how plausible this conspiracy sounds for the DCU.
Chunq chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Dayuuuum. Great read. Satisfying ending. Lets see what the epilogue's got.
Paul Goodman chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
A couple instances of missing commas/sentence breaks:

-"You've just been hit by a level one, Professor sonic energy disrupts..."

-"I have only your word that you've found those traces Luthor."

Interesting story though, I look forward to reading more of it.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
Rosseau Was Right
shademaster chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Well its been along while since I enjoyed a story so much(fanfiction or otherwise). One of the few fics on this site im willing to pay mony to read.

keep up the good work
Morgomir chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work, whatever it may be.
Magus1108 chapter 26 . 9/5/2013
My, this was quite the enjoyable read! I loved it. A real good deconstruction of some of the more interesting and questionable elements of the DC Universe. Great job! Keep up the great work!
The Ace of Lungs chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
Hey! I found this fic thanks to TV Tropes and just finished reading it this morning. WOW. Just wow. This is an amazing story that will probably color my view of the canonical Guardians forever (not that I was overly fond of them to begin with, what with how they treat Superman sometimes). This story could definitely work beautifully as a comicbook. As it is, it's got drama, humor, suspense, and excellent recaps of who's who in DC without beating me over the head. Major Kudos. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
A Klondike bar. That is...so perfect.
I just realized that I'm in love with this story.
Awesome piece of work.
Erisah Mae chapter 26 . 8/6/2013
Okay, this bordered on crack at times, (Manhunter Bear? Really? :P) But it was also hilarious and most of all awesome. Your Lex is about in the same spot as my headcanon Lex, and you did all the fun things with him. Special mention goes to the scene with Lex about to die in a collapsing universe, so he shapes his environs into German opera, a cigar and a recliner.

Nice one. :)
Zexs chapter 25 . 5/11/2013
marvel verse Loki Doom Lex who knows what could happen, make it so
Garion Faldor chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
I finished reading this story a few days ago and felt compelled to send a review. I always enjoy reading about brilliant and, more importantly, clever villains and the Luthor you have written here is the epitome of a clever, resourceful, villain. Of course, the fact that he is trying to better himself in his own way is quite good and obviously extremely difficult to accomplish given the man's past actions but he is doing the best he can and doing quite well.

I loved the plot you created around the Guardians, very well done and thought out. The characters interact very well, especially between the two girls and Lex when they banter back and forth. Reading about Lex giving Superman a certificate of humanity in the beginning was quite funny and the fact he was able to manipulate Kal so easily was amusing as well. I also found it ironic that Lex technically figured out who Batman was and yet still got it 'wrong'. I'm surprised he didn't do the same for Superman but perhaps he already knows and simply doesn't let on. The levels of complexity Lex's mind works at, understanding his enemies and working on the 'you know that I know that you know' scale of things while having multiple plots going at the same time shows just how brilliant he is, and how good of a writer you are keeping it all straight.

The teddy bear was a nice touch too. :-)

I do hope you create a sequel for this where Lex and the girls roam various universes. I would love to see him play around in the Warhammer 40K universe since he had such a vivid dream about it. ;-) Of course, there's no way he could become God-Emperor but...well maybe he could. Who knows? Plus the fact that if he did manage to get hold of Terran 40K tech and return to his own universe, Darkseid would be in for a rude awakening since even he would be inconvenienced by a bolter round to the teeth,
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »