Reviews for Inviolate
VFR6 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Processing plant the size of a truck trailer, and can process a rock into building material for combat situation? Did you just describe Mobile Construction Vehicle from Command and Conquer? That piece of iconic equipment?
Awesome.
StrangePointOfView chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
This is the kind of intense that very, very few writers can pull off. This is magnificent in every sense of the word, and I love you for writing this.
Blackdex chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
The best story I have read in a fair while. Thank you for sharing this.
drdeth2000 chapter 26 . 5/14/2014
Brilliant story I hope you will write a sequel covering Lex's adventures over the multiverse.
kffs chapter 26 . 5/3/2014
Just awesome.

Hands down one of the most creative and well-written fics I've seen here. Truly and thoroughly enjoyed this. It was a blast.

Thanks for writing!
Koroby chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I love the time traveling wine. In a world where Superman exists, what other crazy things happen daily that don't even make the news?
rustyirongolem chapter 26 . 3/13/2014
Amazing story! One of the best DC stories I've read. Your portrayal of Lex was surprisingly true while fantastically heroic in the end.
Red King chapter 26 . 2/1/2014
This is the most Awesome DCU story I have ever read (I'am including the comics in that).
BajaB chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
You will no doubt have a rash of reviews from people who followed the link from Ror's yahoo group, but they will be well deserved. Even with my limited knowledge of the universe this is taken from, I really enjoyed this story.
Well done.
Sachmis chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
The truely terrifying thing is just how plausible this conspiracy sounds for the DCU.
Chunq chapter 25 . 11/27/2013
Dayuuuum. Great read. Satisfying ending. Lets see what the epilogue's got.
Paul Goodman chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
A couple instances of missing commas/sentence breaks:

-"You've just been hit by a level one, Professor sonic energy disrupts..."

-"I have only your word that you've found those traces Luthor."

Interesting story though, I look forward to reading more of it.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
Rosseau Was Right
shademaster chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Well its been along while since I enjoyed a story so much(fanfiction or otherwise). One of the few fics on this site im willing to pay mony to read.

keep up the good work
Morgomir chapter 26 . 9/30/2013
Great story. Keep up the good work, whatever it may be.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »