Reviews for Across the Worlds
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
-giggles- This was really cute.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
wow great story i wasn't really a fan of this pairing until i read this great job
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I am definitely in love with this pairing! So cute! Loved it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, that was just awesome. I have no other words for it. Perfect. Thanks for doing such a great job.
Suyiro Motsuko chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is really beautiful, a Love story spanning worlds, it's really classy and well written, I would've loved to know how Firion and Tidus did as well, like Firion's own journey like Squall's. But all in all it was perfect, thank you! D
E-M Vecallier chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Cute story!I really like it…It is warm and sweet ;) Well I haven't read a 8x9 fic like this…I love this pairing very much now!
Beaslays chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This has to be one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read on here ;_; Even though I'm not a fan of the pairing, I still do love this piece. It has this dreamlike quality to it, and the entire premise itself is fascinating. Oh, and the Garland x WoL 3

In the end, let's just say I got plenty of warm and fuzzy feelings from this.
Ink-Me-Up chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
What a lovely fic! The whole premise is quite imaginative and the writing itself was wonderful. I'm glad you have such a knack for writing this pairing ;3
fuusfuu chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw this was the sweetest story ;_; I love this pairing so much, and i'm really happy to read a fanfiction for them! There's so little of it around, so A well-written piece like this is just amazing for me.

Thankyou so much 3 It was a wonderful read!
Katey123 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Amazing one-shot! :D You've made me want to play Dissida again lol. And final fantasy :)

I love how you included so many of the different worlds in it :)