Reviews for Jukebox
robstar591 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Oh my gosh I had seen this story so many times and when I finally read it... It's not finished... Argh! But I hope you do continue this story
Lemonysh chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
I recently felt the urge to re-read this fic and felt like droping a comment as well. It's a great fic indeed and I hope you will find the necessary energy and motivation yo finish it. I promise to read it. ;
Kasamiraa chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Hopefully you get a chance to update soon(:
TwinkleSterre chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Aawh, too bad this story went hiatus even before the Jukebox made an appearance :( Even more frustrating to know that the next chapters actually already exist somewhere :P Anyway, I will just move on to your other stories!
avid.writer1010 chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
Hope this fic comes back soon!
Lemonysh chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
i really loved this fic and am dying to know what happens next! hope you update soon and thanks for writing such a wonderful story! :)
Lemonysh chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
wow, your fic is really amazing! i love how well it's written and how you keep to each character. i nearly cried at this chapter...
waterlily2222 chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Nooo I was excited to see the next chapter! But I know there's a thing called 'life' we have as well. I hope things are going well for you and can't wait for the next update!

Jahsjsksjsh chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I do like the story so far. And to comment on your insight on the actual plot between Kori and Dick, you do know it was implied that they eventually end up together again... Their daughter Mar'i, aka Nightstar, is the result.
starpower ander chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
continua por favor, eu gostei muito da sua história, e eu acho o batman muito xenofóbio paranóico.
Sasse1892 chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
*Sigh. I suppose I can wait a little while, but please don't take to long putting more up. I'm really enojoying the story, although I've only ever seen Teen Titans on Cartoon Network and have no idea who some characters are but the little notes are seriously helpful. Thanks. :)

Okay then... bye. :)
ddproxcm chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
I hope everything is going well with you!
Hiezen chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
i must say this is written well...i like it...it also nice that you know about the comic universes...and are willing to explain some things for those who know little...the vast knowledge also add to the story...can't wait till you update
Miss Bloody Shining chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
It is sad as it is, that you can't update this story right now, but I think in every author's life is a time were you just have to stop for some time, if you want to or not.

It is most important that you satisfied. If you are not, I doubt some that some of the readers will it be. (At least I won't update a chapter, that I don't like)

We will see, what the time brings, and when this time comes, I know you will continue your story(s).

Take care as always.

C YA -Miss Bloody Shining-
The Cretan chapter 8 . 1/9/2011
Hey Star, do what you must. If the story can't be finished right now, then it just can't be finished. Look at Tolkien, it took him 20 years to get LOTR to his standard. This is your story so only you can make this decision. Best of luck and best of life to you.