Reviews for My Heart's Song
CrayonClown chapter 3 . 2/3/2011

Call me morbid or severely mentally disturbed in some way, but some of the best stories are the tragic ones. Very well done, lovie. Love that song.

lildeedee80 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I'm on the bus reading this and tearing up myself. As I look around to see if anyone sees me. By the way I've been reading all your stories for the last two days and I love them. Great job.
stephaniew chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Don't know where I've been while you were writing this, but I'm loving it! I have a suggestion for a's something I heard recently and it's super hot...definitely one for if you're feeling smutty! It's called "Insatiable" by Darren Hayes (one of the guys from Savage Garden if you remember them). Anyway, do please keep posting, I love these stories!
Bond.Jane chapter 9 . 6/14/2010

if you started this before the season finale, then you may have hidden talents in the nostradamus field of things...

I do not have a specific request for a songfic. However, I would like to prose that you get out of your comfort zone of the glaringly obvious roimantic songs and take on something less conventional... like some hard rock. Probably a very good exercise as a writer and sure to open you up to new ways of expressing feelings...

Bond.Jane chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
Yes, that atta girl kind of way did hurt her. Good of you to pick up on that.

PS- why have DB show up at your doorstep when you can ask for Booth? Much better value for money, if you ask me...

Bond.Jane chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Oh, good god, I love this song so much. You don't need a tearjerker to set me off. You need this one.

Thank you.

Very well written the interspacing of the song with the their past. Proving that less is more.

Thank you for writing this one.

Bond.Jane chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Crickey me, you are full of surprises, aren't you?

Do like the lap dance. A lot.

I'll just keep reading, why don't I?

Bond.Jane chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Ah, yes, the smutt. God bless you though. It's raining outside and this just feels... well, let's go with warm and fuzzy, shall we?

Didn't know this song (UK, baby, we do not get much Country here.) Will check, though.

Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Yes, I do think Rascal Flatts are very Boothish. And I love this song.

very good choice for your first chapter.

Pyrate Nyre chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Love this song I used it too in a different way and I love yours. I'm currently on a Rascal Flatt kick and writing a story to all oh his current playlist. I am having a hard time though cause I hate sad B&B stories. I have a list of over 300 songs so if you need any inspiration just give a holler, I can't possibly use then all..

iRONiCGiRL91 chapter 8 . 1/28/2010
I never knew exactly what a songfic was so I decided to check out the page of the only songfic writer I knowP and I kind of LOVED it! Really this review goes to all the songs in My Heart's Song! Somebody to Love Me, I really thought that fitted Brennan well! I might make a request one dayD!
littlejunebug chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
aw:) thank you so much for this, i absolutely loved it! and it's such a beautiful song too : lovelovelove it!
Mara look-a-like chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
Great story, what about the song "She's Her Own Woman" by Brad Paisley?
Pyrate Nyre chapter 8 . 1/24/2010
I think I might know where DB can be found,. He way have wandered off into photobucket land and gotten lost and can't find his way out. Hence he missed your birthday.

They found them selves in the lab was a good idea, they are most at home there.

I have never gotten the document manager to allow me to edit so I wasn't even aware you could.

McGiva chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
finally getting caught up on my reading! loved it! thank you!