Reviews for Cullen and His Infatuation
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Marked
Keira chapter 15 . 4/15/2012
This. Was. EXCELLENT. I completely DEVOURED the whole thing! Cullen is such a romantic and tragic LI, so reading fanfics about him is just amazing, especially the ones that are so excellently written like yours! Definately one of my all time favorites now. GREAT JOB!(:
Hope Carter chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
Wooowwww, I am LOVING this. 8D Halfway through it, so I'm eager to see where it goes from here. I love your style, it's very good IMO. 8D
LampPostInWinter chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
This is the first story on here that I could not stop reading... It made me laugh and almost cry! It also made me want to finish my mage origin on Dragon Age!

. Thanks for the awesome read, I never wanted the story to end!
xogs chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
Super cute!
Iolette chapter 15 . 4/13/2010
I loved it! I smiled, I blushed, I teared up. This story was the complete package. This is the happy ending I wished Cullen could have had. Thank you for writing the altogether enjoyable story.
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 12 . 2/21/2010
Plot twist! I didn't see that one coming at all.
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 7 . 2/20/2010
My previous review is revoked. Sorry about that. I haven't written on fanfiction in years and forget how it likes to take all the pretty formating people work so hard on and completely disregard it.

You shouldn't discredit the grammar corrections as bad reviews. Sometimes people are just trying to be nasty, but that's probably rare. People point out the errors they see to try and help you become a better writer. That doesn't mean they think you're writing style sucks; it usually means the complete opposite. Of course, I might be biased about the whole error reporting thing. My own grammar is so terrible I can use all the help I can get. ;)

Wynne like ramblings aside, this is a wonderful story. I really like your version of Cullen, and Aerowena is a very well fleshed out character.
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
Great story. I only have one tiny suggestion. In the future try to put some type of indent in-between pov's. Some of the switches seemed out of nowhere and were confusing.
Judy chapter 15 . 1/29/2010
Excellent
Seallyn chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
OH...MY...GOD! I loved this story. Thank you for writing an M rated story about Cullen. Thank you, thank you, thank you. What an excellent story. I wasn't intending on reading the whole thing, but I just couldn't help. Excellent Work!
Anonymous Echo chapter 15 . 1/7/2010
Faline1 chapter 15 . 1/5/2010
I haven't played through the Mage origin yet, but I heartily enjoyed your telling of the story and your Cullen. I always liked his character for some reason and I want to get to know him better now, lol. Great story! Thank you for posting.
Julie5 chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
Absolutely perfect!
Polara chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Re: Ch. 2

I giggled when she sneak-attacked him. It made me think of Squints and Wendy Pfeffercorn in The Sandlot, but more mutually enjoyable, and much more romantic.