Reviews for Mamas Don't Let Your Sons Grow Up To Be Dentists
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
aww, how is it that something so brutal could still be so wonderfully fuzzy?
The Great Allie chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
"Sometimes Nathan...You can do everything right. Everything. And bad things will still happen. People will die. Plans get ruined. It’s not your fault or anyone else’s. It’s just a part of life."

It just makes me cry, you know? Because it's so true, and so sad, and yet so comforting. And it was exactly what needed to be said.

KUTGW
Insomnia Isky chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Nice characterization of Nathan and Charles! I liked how he thought about parents not wanting to let their kids grow up. And I wondered how Nathan took the suicide of his dentist friend, usually people die around Toki, not Nathan.
Silvarius chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I loved this. Your characterization of Charles was very good. I love the idea of him being fatherly toward the boys even though they treat him like crap sometimes. Also, it was a fitting epilogue for the ending to DethHealth. That dentist wasn't right in the head. Good job.
Vanessa chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Pretty Awesome I must Say! I also felt that ending came way out of left field and I like that you do have Nathan feel a few aftershocks as I think any thinking human would have. And I love love love that you had us see it all from Charles POV. The idea of him feeling protective over Nathan and the others is so Charles. You also captured his matter-of-factness about everything pretty awesomely.

I have to say though, that last paragraph were the rest of Dethklok came out to join Nathan was my favorite! I want to see more interaction between them b/c that was pretty awesome! Specially Toki, having just lost his cat and gone on his LSD fueled grief it makes alot of sense that he would be the one to physically express what he was feeling. Also, clingy Toki cute

And Pickles! You tell me now he is not a angsty character! You even wrote him shit faced! Was it perhaps b/c he was distraught over a certain depressed missing person who will remain nameless and he was perhaps drowning his feelings?
IrukaSensei871 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009