Reviews for A DiNozzo Family Tradition
fanficfantasies chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Yay! I like 'aw shucks' endings! Thanks for writing!
fanficfantasies chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Great story! You scared me for a moment. Finnery and Flannery look so similar that you had me racing back to compare Ryan and Alex's last names. Thank you for writing!
Doc Orlando chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Another great chapter. Good Job!
Doc Orlando chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Very nice chapter and very well written story. Thank you for sharing!
Doc Orlando chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Nice chapter with the Peoria, Illinois connection. Very creative and well written.
Doc Orlando chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Awe, good chapter. Nice Job!
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Nice chapter~very well written.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
"Always smile, Mamma," the small voice recited. "Never…let…anyone see…your pain,"

"That's right, piccolo mio, pain is personal, it's private," his mother advised. "The more it hurts, the brighter your smile should be." nAhh no wonder where Tony learned to hid behind his mask "the face of a clown". So sad.

_

You listen to me, Anthony, women are fine for helping a man to relax but marry them and they turn into your worst nightmare. Love them and leave them, that'll save you a whole lot of trouble." And no wonder where he got his advice on women from. "Life is full of disappointments, Anthony," his father snapped angrily. "The sooner you realise that the better, be a man and deal with it". Ahh poor Tony two holidays in a room his father bailed on him. And lied to him since he was with a woman. At least he got to watch his movie. It wasnt with his father but with others boys left behind school at Christmas just like him.

_

"Oh, it's just that you were talking in your sleep, bad dreams?"

"More like bad memories…" he thought. Aww Poor Tony. Being in the hospital brought up some bad memories for him. To make thing worse the boy he save was mad at him for killing his dad and the movie was on. Tony was rooted to the spot; he hadn't been able to watch this film since… ( his mom died or he lost touch with his father?) At least he tried to call him though.

_

"I can see it now," Tony said waving his hands theatrically. "Probie and Sarah stringing popcorn with McMum and McDad - all wearing matching reindeer sweaters, of course. They'll drink eggnog as they decorate the tree while listening to Alvin, Simon and Theodore singing their favourite Christmas tunes. Then, when the tree is done, they'll all settle down in front of the TV in time to watch A Very Brady Christmas." "That was for the McGee family Christmas photo you left on my desk," Abby replied, smiling sweetly. "It's so cute! I totally love that you're all wearing matching reindeer sweaters!"HAA I bet Tony wishes this is what he would/could have. That was nice he went to see the kid.

_

When Tony entered MTAC a short time later, carrying a large bowl of caramel popcorn, he couldn't resist dragging his feet along the carpet so that he could discharge the static electricity on an unwitting McGee.

"Would you stop that? I'm still humming from the tazor," McGee complained as he flinched uncomfortably.( remember doning that).And that is so a Tony move.

As he reached for another slice of pizza, he noticed the small tree standing bare in the corner, the box of decorations on the floor nearby and the conspicuous lack of gifts underneath.

"Aw DiNozzo," he breathed, a small pang of guilt twisting his insides. He reached a hand into his pocket and felt for the small package that he'd wrapped earlier. Gibbs had/has a gift for Tony. Plus he is having Tomy come with him to Stillwater to share it with his dad.
tonysmel chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
Aw, you did it! Finally, a happy Christmas, and a happy ending, for poor Tony. You had me crying in the first few chapters, but I loved the end, and that it was Gibbs who brought him along, so he was finally part of a family. Sweet! Thankyou, I enjoyed reading your story.
Hieiko chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Aww! That was a lovely ending. :)
Hieiko chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
That's just so Tony.
Roxanne2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
I whole heartidly approve the "aww shucks" finish :) What a lovely story.
Space1Traveler chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
SURE DID! The best CHRISTMAS MOVIE ever!
PurpleCarpetsAgainstViolence chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
OMG, I'm so glad I found this again. I read the first chapter when you first uploaded it and then in my infinite foolishness forgott to put it on alert. Silly me! So now I stumbled upon it by total accident and I'm really excited. Technically it's not really the time to be reading christmas stories, but with the weather outside it might as well be December.

Anyway, this was just perfect. I loved every bit of!
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
I love the "aw shucks" finish, it was perfect! A Wonderful story.