Reviews for Happy Families
Mabs-fantasy chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
that was a great story, a lovely final story for someone leaving the fandom _ thank you for the lovely read!
FiBeeN chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
A lovely story. I'm sad it's finished.
JazmineKiller chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Ugh I need to sleep. Why can't this be an audio book too. Honestly I'm not sure how many times I've read this. If I think about I could probably remember the who thing nearly completely, swear it gets better each read though (:
JelloStix chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I hade gastro on my birthday last year and I was that pathetic too. I remember thinking the tile floors were the greastest thing ever.
lamaril chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
great story, beautifully written - any epilogue or sequel planned? would love it!
Aya2013 chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
love it! I enjoyed reading each chapter! thank you!
The Crownless Queen chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Awesome fic :) I loved it. There aren't enough Torchwood AUs there, and there can never be enough Jack/Ianto fanfics :p
Jack as a writer and Ianto as a violon player were both great ideas.
Great job :)
Inusagi chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
I would like to see this adapted as an original (non-fanfiction, i mean) piece. It would make a good novel. I would buy it
Iris Wood chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
That was a great first kiss! You are an awesome writer! I had to squeal with delight and awe reading that first kiss.
JazmineKiller chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
this is the 2nd time ive read this. definitely one of my favorites 3 actually, this is probably my #1 fave...
3 im always so sad to have finished it..
black59 chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Beautiful and lovely.
zabani-chan chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Reading this last chapter while listening to "The Promise' by Tracy Chapman almost made me cry. It fit the ending so well.
damnedperpetually chapter 17 . 4/3/2012
Really loved the story! Such a lovely evolution of a relationship. And I liked the little detail of what Jack's books were about.
LittleMadam chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
I am in love with your story.

It is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful, funny, engaging and adorable Janto fictions I have ever read. The end of this chapter actually made me squee.

Literally.

I didn't even think that people could make that sort of sound unconsciously. Always just assumed it was fangirls forcing themselves to 'squee' because it sounded cute. But no, an honest to gods squee of joy.

A testament to your amazing skills as an author. Can't wait to get onto the last chapter. Your story's making me smile like a goon.

_
readpaintlaugh chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Dear god I love this story. I've already reread my favorite chapters over and over again(Experiments and from Handbags and Hesitant Affection on), but I think I'll reread the whole thing soon. I would love to read more of this AU! Hopefully the epilogue will arrive eventually? :)