Reviews for Happy Families
FranArian chapter 17 . 5/27
Really enjoyed this AU...and love that Jack was writing books about Torchwood. Well played.
Dawny70 chapter 17 . 1/26
Loved it
Dawny70 chapter 12 . 1/26
Oh my heart is broken for them. I just want to cry..they miss each other so much. Sorry I waited until Ch 12 to review. I am enjoying this story so much. Adore their banter.
Awatere11 chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Funny saying no the only Mrs Harkness when eluding to Jack when it obviously means Ianto took his name ... being the girl. LOL
Awatere11 chapter 3 . 3/6/2015
Jack can be such an arse
Awatere11 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
ha! liked the stripping bit.
Awatere11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Why did he bite her? Might be good to explain that, will keep reading
Mabs-fantasy chapter 17 . 7/8/2014
that was a great story, a lovely final story for someone leaving the fandom _ thank you for the lovely read!
FiBeeN chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
A lovely story. I'm sad it's finished.
JazmineKiller chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
Ugh I need to sleep. Why can't this be an audio book too. Honestly I'm not sure how many times I've read this. If I think about I could probably remember the who thing nearly completely, swear it gets better each read though (:
JelloStix chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I hade gastro on my birthday last year and I was that pathetic too. I remember thinking the tile floors were the greastest thing ever.
DareTheDevil chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
great story, beautifully written - any epilogue or sequel planned? would love it!
Aya2013 chapter 17 . 7/18/2013
love it! I enjoyed reading each chapter! thank you!
The Crownless Queen chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Awesome fic :) I loved it. There aren't enough Torchwood AUs there, and there can never be enough Jack/Ianto fanfics :p
Jack as a writer and Ianto as a violon player were both great ideas.
Great job :)
Inusagi chapter 17 . 4/13/2013
I would like to see this adapted as an original (non-fanfiction, i mean) piece. It would make a good novel. I would buy it