Reviews for Boxed
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You managed to keep them both in character. This is a good story.
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like this!
Alexis Fowl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
You should reeeeeally make a sequal for this. start writing again! Or, maybe you and Xaphrin should team up and make a wickedly awesome Raven/Red X story! You and Xaphrin, and Kitsune Heart (she writes Fanfiction for Artemis Fowl, so i don't think you've heard of her)and Einstienette (don't think i spelled that right, and she writes for Artemis Fowl also)r the best writers in Fanfiction EVER IN THE TOTAL HISTORY OF FANFICTION!

So pleez, pleez pleez pleez...don't let me and many others who think the same things as me for your great and total coolio-ness down!

Swaggin' Out, Fowl
ah luv U like u whan mee 2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
wow, makes me wanna cry! this is th only one, the ONLY fic i have ever read where raven stays sooo true to her character! I LOVE IT, please continue!
Knisley24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awesome! If only this was a whole story! I'm pretty sure that I've reviewed before, but I seem to have a memory problem so...Even so...Another review!
craizypet chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
hehe tut tut tut, raven, you bad hero. lol, loved it!
ShadowKat chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Very cute! Thanks for writing it! :D
Minuviel chapter 1 . 12/14/2010

I think you did an amazing job at keeping Raven and Red X in character.

I really like the conversation and the question. Especially the qestion about Ravens belt. I wondered about it some time ago

Too bad it's a one shoot..Your words always flow together (if thats making sense in english) that I'm finished reading when I just thought I started.

I can't wait to go on reading more of your work.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Not bad. Good oneshot to say the least. Well written and Larry is still the most annoying chracter to me.
IsabellaRoth chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This was fantantic!

Unfortunately this is a One Shot

Please make some stories between Rae/Red/Rob

You are an excellent writer!

Update soon something

Merry Christmas!
Raven-Rachel-Roth chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Awesome, I love the way you portrayed the conflict within Raven.

More more! n_n
Chang-Tong chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Well, that was a new one that I've read about regarding the Rae/Red X pairing. "

Yeah, that pairing seems uncompatible to most, but I guess that's what makes us like that pairing so much as well. It really makes people, including myself, to see how the both could handle a romantic link between themselves if it were to happen, especially with the whole "good guy, bad guy" thing going on.

But hey! Well written RaeRedX is what makes my day! It's always so fun for me to read, and I always enjoyed them. I guess you could say that I'm a sucker for that pairing, lol.

And of course, I love the little romance part in there, even though it was brief. Love the ending where Red-X left as well. The thief escaping into the dead of night... very fitting.

Love it!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OH! I LOVE IT! please turn it into a story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
3 love the story & the pairing

Xaphrin chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Awe this is super cute! I love it! I have nothing really bad to say about it and I really enjoyed it! I wish I could say that I wanted to see something more, but I like where you ended it. I like it when things aren't tied up in nice, neat packages. Fantastic!

With love always: Xaph!