Reviews for Angel's Wish
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This was great. Its been a while since I last played Rhapsody and Its been even longer since I thought about looking for a fic. This was adorable to read and even better while listening to Regret Message (if you aren't a Vocaloid fan totally look it up) thanks for a great fic.
Fairy of the Flames chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love this. Kururu is amazing. I was so sad when I found out about this. I love the game too. I love to fight with Kururu.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Kururu's true nature, I would have liked to see more of that in the game, like what you have here. Your effort was sucessful.
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is so sweet! :D I love it! You did a really nice job on it; it really warmed my heart.

You mentioned constructive critism, but I really don't have anything to complain about. The only section that might've been able to be touched up is the second to last paragraph, since the dialogue wasn't seperated.

_

"Kururu? What are you doing?" Cornet moaned. "It's okay. Sleep well. Tomorrow we will storm into Marjoly's castle. You don't want to fail, do you?" Cornet murmured," I won't." She once again fell to her world. Deep and calm, her very own world.

_

I'm assuming the mother is speaking in this paragraph, that's why I said it needed to be seperated, to show the different speakers:

_

"Kururu? What are you doing?" Cornet moaned.

Cornet murmured, "I won't." She once again fell to her world. Deep and calm, her very own world.

_

There we go! Simple fix. While Cherie doesn't leave until after Ferdinand is rescued, and I feel the insinuation here is that she leaves before, this is a very sweet fic. I really enjoyed it; it warmed my heart. :D Thanks for the great read!