Reviews for Can't Stand the Heat
SoulMore chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
FAN!
RainyRainStorm chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I really like this fanfic! I honestly always crack up when I read:'' Axel screaming for Xigbar to stop reversing the freaking gravity!"

I love this pairing. They need more good fics like this!
ThisRawChickCrazed chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Poor Axel.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Again, other than the LexZex I adored this. You are really great at this.
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh. Axel got hit in the face. 3

Vixie: *pets Vexy* So long as nobody dares to touch my cute little blonde scientist we're all good. 3

Ugh. I see how it is. XD

Vix: You luff me 3

Good old Zexion. I want him to make me a pie! 3
caspercumbuddyxi chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Pie? What pie? Loganberry pie?

"Nonexistent Heartburn." I like that. Normally I hate reading things in present tense, but since your review on my story was so scathing, I figure you know what you're doing and this should make for quite an enjoyable read nonetheless.

Hmm. I think the trio suddenly spot Lexaeus rather than suddenly potting him. I don't think he'd be easy to fit in a pot.

A pink apron? Aww, so cute!

Zexion's disturbing illusions wash things? O.o If not, I think the word you're looking for is "deterrent," not "detergent." Still, it makes for a hilarious mental image.

Hehe, only 8 members in this one.

Aw... *melts* Lexaeus is totally Zexion's wife.

Boo, who cares what Xaldin thinks? XD

"STOP REVERSING THE MOTHERFUCKING GRAVITY!" Yes! That's amazing!

*snort* Yeah...I'm pretty sure Xigbar's old age has nothing to do with "Oh, you guys are such douchebags!" not sounding like a beg for forgiveness.

Awesome ending. Lexaeus and Zexion seem very in-tune with each other. This was a very amusing and enjoyable read.
lazaefair chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Holy god, good Lexaeus fanfiction. I feel like a triumphant safari hunter who finally tracked down the elusive Lorax (or whatever). Thank you for writing!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Cute. Oh and Zexy makes a cuter Mrs Lovette anyday in my opinion! Really, this pairing needs more love!