Reviews for Hoping for Happiness
slurmina chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
a very nice chapter...beautiful the final dialogue between Tony and Ziva...and Lucy is amazing character...
SkyePrincess08 chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I Love Lucy...lol I love her playing matchmaker for Tony and Ziva. This chapter was amazing, I started laughing like crazy with the whole pay-for-view thing, it was great. I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Chocolatery chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
I like Ziva baking cookies, although I wouldn't have expected it from her. And I like the way you let Tony try to convince her that she's a victim of her father and not to blame for things that happened in Somalia. I really hope they can find each other in the future in a more... loving relationship :)
slurmina chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hi!very compliments for this story...it's very interesting...I love Tony and Ziva...I hope to read a new chapter very soon...excuse me for my bad english
duma chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Good chapter. Nice job
ShadyMango123 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
wow that is good iv bn a huge fan ov ncis 4 years now nd iv woched every ep so it feels a little strange reeding not woching but still, keep up the awsum werk!
mia58 chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Good chapter. Nice pace. I like how you bind together the different side stories to make one big intricate and interesting story. Lucy's a hoot. Looking forward to next update.
djEskimo chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Excellent update. I love this story so far!
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Liking Lucy a lot.

My kind of old lady!

Like the easy way Tony and Ziva are easing together.

Like this whole chapter.

And Tony thinking about children.

It's about time his biological clock started ticking.

Really good story so far and I am anxious to read the next chapter.
Betherzz chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
really good chapter 2. cant wait for chapter 3. lol next time i will get the kleenex out before i read it. its good to have that open communication option for both of them, maybe he can get some things off of his chest along with maybe her getting more off of hers with out being forced into talking to the man hands shrink lady and feeling more comfortable talking to tony and maybe some new trust and lots of forgiveness between the both of them for the past. its back to that hes so in love with her he cant see straight thing and half the time i dont think he realizes or she even the whole "i couldnt live with out you" thing i would love for gibbs to slap them both senseless and scrap rule 12. thanks again for the great chapter 2, cant wait for 3!
gsr4ever chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Good chapter. I'd really like for them to talk. Nice job
duma chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mac chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
WOW this is a phenomenal story and so very well written. You have put a lot of thought into this and it shows in your writing. I will be looking forward to more please continue this it is now one of my favorites by far.
mia58 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Wonderful chapter. Really liked how you narrated the events that lead up to them taking their first step towards a better more fullfilling relationship. As with life itself, the day starts innocuous enough but each little event is connected and eventually winds its way to an important moment.

Truly looking forward to next chapter.
1,092 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »