Reviews for The End of the Last Chapter
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was good...really good. Very well written, I liked it! Great job :)
Lindsay C chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
The ending was perfect I loved how everything seems perfect for them then the last line states Grace feels a shiver... I could predict what would happen and couldnt wait to get the next book!
cursedmind chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Mad cute~! and def satisfies my need for a longer ending.

Thanks a million
xeat.ur.soulx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
ahhh i absolutely loved it! ;)
Dramagirl007 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Yes this ending is so much better. I hated the cliffhanger that was left after Shiver. Thank GOD there is a sequel coming out called Linger. But it's not going to be here until July, that's too long of a wait. Good job with this ending. :)
Kira Cassie chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Perfect ending! It felt right, like it should have actually been in the book. And I loved how you tied in the title with the last line. It's a little cheesy, but how could it not be? ;)
KayKay chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I totally agree that shiver felt as though there should be more to it, at the end and the way you've put it, sums it up perfectly
jennilonglegs chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
AW

THATS ALL I CAN SAY!
lovelesshope chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
lovely. is there more?
TheTabbieCat chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
great!
ForbiddenLoveIsTheMostRomantic chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
What an amazing chapter. Its like you stepped into hte real authors shoes. Thanks for writing this i just finished reading the book last night and i was cryin and still frustrated by the ending. LoL, just one thing though, I thought Sam smelled more Spicy than sweet...
jess chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
love it !
aroseforyou chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Wow!

Ur ending is incredible :D

I agree with everyine else, U should definitly write more :)X
Clover-tan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
It's wonderful _
ShiverAndTwilight Fan chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
The end was perfect. Can't you continue and write more chapters? This book i one of the best I've read. The end you put in made it better. / A girl from Sweden who loves Shiver! 33