Reviews for Elegy
Rivergift chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is amazing. You have Uther and Morgana perfectly, the things that have so broken and twisted them and it's just so quiet and tired and sorrowful - gorgeous.
azab chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
great job
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Terribly sweet and absolutely wonderful. Loved the characterization, and the very rich sort of melancholy in this fic. Lovely.
with the monsters chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Gosh, that totally took my breath away - you did an absolutely fabulous job! It was breath-taking and heart-breaking, even though I know the ending.

I loved the bit with Morgana about the pointlessness of the candles, and Uther's memory of Igraine always living in the moment, and Arthur being just like her. It really felt like I was seeing much deeper into the character's souls than usual, and I really enjoyed it.

Thank you for such an amazing read - favourited!
YouKnowMyNameDon'tYou chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Beautifully written! Morgana's thoughts about candles and the people waiting for ... Yes: What for? - Great! Read this part twice.

And the detailed insights into the characters! I wish I could write like you.
laced-with-fire chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really like this, you managed to capture what they could have been thinking very well.
dangerousdisadvantage chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is really great, especially loved this bit: "For, in truth, it all amounted to nothing if he could not protect his son." Fantastic job :)
mozzy chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Dear RB

thank youfor your wonderfully intelligent and sensitive story. I too thought that scene was very touching and you have expanded beautifully on the complex feelings of grief. Great stuff!