Reviews for Can't Take You Anywhere
D'andra chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Hey there, I loved this Shikamaru and Tenten together not romance but as a team.I don't like Temari especially paired with Shikamaru but the story was amazing so it did not bother the is great and will continue to be. Please continue this or add something...do something please...loved One Last Gift as on doing a great job and Take care...( and please reply if it's not too much to ask)
Kazahana Yukina chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Reading this story gave me one of the rare times in which I could actually visualize how someone (in this case, Tenten) was on the verge of dying...

I loved the way you described her thoughts using her eyes!)

Kudos to you!)
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
um...is it too much to ask for more? hehe
candykiwis chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You are amazingg, please continue this series somewhere :) I read this and One Last Gift yesterday (I was too lazy to log in ;; ) but I seriously think I'm going to DIE if I don't read something on where all this goes! Ahh but I love the way you developed the plot and your writing is amazing and ahh 33

please keep writing :)
Riss chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Cool. You're an excellent writer. You've got all of the stuff that I look for in a fanfiction- adventure, friendship, and original plot, AND GRAMMAR! Omg I love grammar. lol

I like your portrayal of Shikamaru and Tenten. I think that you've captured their matured personalities well. Shikamaru's ascent into ANBU is always written about, but you've managed to keep him like our young shikamaru and still create a stronger, more mature personality. I like it.

Tenten is of course cool too:D. She's my favorite kunoichi and you've got her good. I loove your blood limit idea too.

There's few Shikamaru and Tenten stories out there, and this is definitely the only one that I've read and really liked. NICE!
Kilroy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I liked this alot i was really wondering about tentens jutsu at the end which sounded pretty intense. also if you were to write a sequel it would be interesting what you would say about tentens clan history seeing she is like the only character out of the 4 konoha genin teams that didn't have family or a clan or even a fricking last name not including lee

but all in all an awesome story!
naash chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
wow that was really good. you write similar to goldberry. your fics are finished but unfinished and leave you wanting for more. its like you wrote the most important part of shikamaru and tenten's life if you know what i mean.

im really impressed
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I loved it! You are an amazing author. Great job!
Mirabar chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
this is one of the best stories Ive read The character, the whole setting was very realistic and I enjoyed reading it very much. I have to say I like it a lot more than 'one last gift' especially Tenten Pls think about writing another shikamaru tenten fanfic I will surely read it :D
Sandataba chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I actually prefer this to One Last Gift, not only because of my liking for oneshots over multi-chapters, but also because it's not as emotionally heavy as OLG, Tenten's near brush with death notwithstanding. It's exciting!It's fun! Shikamaru actually flirts without finding it troublesome! As a result, I want more shikaten, although nejiten will probably prevail.

I'm trying to figure out who it is the title refers to, but it seems equally applicable to Tenten and Shika, which is nice. It's usually painful to read fics where Tenten is magically endowed with special bloodline limits or whatnot (or is secretly a Princess, or a Vampire, or a New Girl In High School), but you know your stuff regarding the Naruto universe, and write within its established 'laws of nature' well enough make her newly-discovered ability believable. In short, way cool.

And apropos of nothing, just want to mention Biker Mice from Mars and Yu Yu Hakusho were close to my heart growing up as well. ) Keep up the great writing!
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow. I've been sitting here for about 5 minutes after I've read your fic, thinking what I should write - unfortunately, my mental dictionary has been immobilised such that the only word of compliment I could come up with was a mere ... wow. Wow.

Wow.

Keep up the good work! :D

~morphy
Bloody Sapphire Blade chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This was GOOD. Love the plot and it was very well written. Definitely adding it to my favorites.
0ANBU0WOLF7 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOVES IT. you made tenten so badass in this. I love it!
winta-skies chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I really enjoyed reading the oneshot, any stories that has Tenten and Shikamaru interacting is must read for me. The pacing is tad too slow for my liking. Other than that, it is a solid read.

One mistake I picked up

farewell not fair-well
montparnas chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I absolutely loved this story. There are no words, dude.