Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
Larien Elanesse chapter 18 . 5/6
This makes me sad that Arthur is going to have to give up his knowledge of Merlin's magic :( I understand what Eryl is saying and the importance of it, but I wish it didn't have to be this way. I was unhappy enough that Arthur wasn't allowed to let Merlin know that he knew of it, as it would have taken a great burden off Merlin, keeping his secret. But at least Arthur could have been a silent ally, not questioning Merlin when he has his 'hunches', and giving Merlin thanks where it was due because they miraculously got out of a seemingly hopeless situation and Arthur knew it could only have been his servant's magic that saved them. But now all of those lessons will be lost, along with all the things that Arthur has learned about Merlin and all the progress that's been made in their friendship besides magic :(
Larien Elanesse chapter 10 . 4/30
I've really really loved everything... up until the druid council decided to wipe Merlin's mind and told Arthur that he cannot let Merlin know that he knows. :( I was so excited (albeit briefly) that Merlin could finally truly TRUST Arthur and confide in him fully! That all being said though, I understand where the druids are coming from. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. :P
Anonymous chapter 23 . 9/28/2014
I love this story and read it from chapter 1 to here all in one go!
This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
I know that I'm writing this quite a while after you wrote this story, but I wanted to thank you for making my day better. I've been so bored and had nothing to do, but as I've seen every Merlin episode I decided I'd read some fanfics about Merlin, as lots of them are really good. Your story would've made its way to number one if I had a favourite list of Merlin fanfics.
Your story is outrageously good!
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.
shell22 chapter 21 . 6/18/2014
Still love this story an your verson of Arthur and Merlin. Wonderful story!
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 23 . 5/19/2014
Okay so I absolutely love love love this story, but I am soooooooo sad/angry/disappointed that Arthur is going to forget everything he's learned about his kingdom and Merlin. Great story though. Can't wait to read more so please update soon!

Jess
xBookEaterx chapter 23 . 3/27/2014
Please update soon! This is sooo good! :D
Phoenixfire513 chapter 23 . 2/12/2014
I hope you will finish the story it has been a year I see since this was last updated I hope it comes soon because I want to know what happens good luck and great job
misspink3000 chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
I know it's hard but PLEASE TRY and FINISH this story! I LOVE IT! I'd really like it if you could still let Arthur know how much he owes Merlin and end it with Arthur caring or something like that PLEASEEEEEE!
Dobby'sPolkaDottedSocks chapter 23 . 7/15/2013
Nooo! But he learned so much! If they both just forget everything this will be heartbreaking!
Ms. Fairweather chapter 23 . 6/21/2013
Just found and read this in one sitting and love it. I how you pick it up again as I really want to know how it ends.
Susanna Mueller chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
Just read your profile as directed, and want to say Thanks! Thanks for taking a needed stand, thanks for telling off bullies, and thanks for this story series.
Kizmet chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
I like your charactorization very well, it's what keeps me reading. I'm less thrilled by the plot.

As a general rule I'm not a fan of stories which end with a reset button, but I'd take time travel over this. With those the reader gets to see the disaster. Right now I get the feeling that you've spent half the story building up to hitting a reset while leaving the need for the reset nothing more than a vague threatening prophecy.

It's disappointing to see such a strong grasp on the characters waste on a plot that spends half its lenght undoing itself.
Kizmet chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
I'm loving your story. The ox's are interesting and the pace of reveals works very well as well as Authur's reactions to what he's discovering.

But one thing is driving me nuts: Bayard is the King of Merica. Cenred is King of Essetir. Bayard is the one Camelot had a treaty with, Ealdor is in Essetir.
liz.onia chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Really love your story! I'm excited to read the next chapter. Thanks for posting your creative idea!