Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
i can't wait to read the rest!
Maggie chapter 23 . 10/24/2016
Please please please continue! I really want to know what happens next
RaySkywalker chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
It seams that you haven't been writing in quiet some time! Your storylines are great, so please continue.
Just end to abrupt!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
Thank you for this story. It is interesting, well written, and unique. I don't think I've ever seen Arthur figure out Merlin's heroics from fevered ramblings.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
I hope you're familiar with . If not, please check it out.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
This is good. I like how Arthur gets over his hurt feelings when needed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
I'm enjoying this story very much. The story is good, I like friend-Arthur. The writing is also good. I always go to the end and read as little as necessary to make sure the story is finished and happy. I see that this one isn't finished but is happy, so I'll have to choose my own stopping point. :)
Motherfunker chapter 23 . 10/7/2016
Please finish this story! I love every minute if it! It's not very often we get to see a caring Arthur although we know he has the capacity for it. Wonderfully written, loved the OC's which I don't normally do, and the plot is really good too. Would love to read the ending.
TobiasBoon chapter 23 . 8/30/2016
I realize this story hasn't been updated in quite awhile, but I want you to know that I enjoyed every second of it. The bonding between Arthur and Merlin is so fun to read, and I love your OCs (especially Grigor!). If you ever get around to finishing, I'll be the first one to read it!
Angel Delight 88 chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
not sure that this was a very fair chapter - poor Merlin and Arthur!
projektrevolution20 chapter 23 . 7/7/2016
NOOOOO! Where is the last chapter? This story was so great!
udkudk chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
İMPORTANT NOTE TO EVERYONE: THİS STORY STARTS AFTER 2X09,
THE LADY OF THE LAKE EPİSODE, AFTER FREYA DİED.
Lolly chapter 23 . 12/27/2015
Sorry bout ur divorce take all the time you need cant wait till u get this show back on the road!
Shadowranger5225 chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
Please revisit and update this story, it is one of the best ones that I've read, and I really want to know what happens next!
Anne McSommers chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
Really , you couldn't write the last chapter?