Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
Saffygirl chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
shell22 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
oh wow - so glad you updated!
fire dragonheart chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
josiah275 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
please update this amazing story soon!
magnetic-starfish chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Great. Look forward to next chapter!
Expecto Kiwiland chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
It has been an absolute pleasure reading this story so far. I can say without a shadow of a doubt this is my favourite Merlin fanfiction I've read to date.
It reads smoothly and easily, great pacing on the plot, the characterisation is lovely, and I love the dialog. All 'round a wonderful read, and very interesting plot.
If you're ever in need of an addition beta, pop me a message, I would love the chance to.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next instalment, and I hope you are having a great time with whatever you are currently doing :)
Sailor nova 1 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
I'm still here and hoping for no memory wipe for Arthur!
Emma chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
I am new to the Merlin fandom, and was absolutely thrilled to find this fanfiction. I really love the way that it's written and will definitly be checking in reguarly. Keep writing it please, as i'm eager to see how everything will unfold. :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
although i was very happy to read this brilliant new chapter to this brilliant story, it has been a while and i am not sure that i remember all the important points of what has transpired in this story. If at all possible, could you perhaps do a short summary or recap at the beginning of the next chapter? it would be greatly appreciated and i feel it might assist in renewing the full excitement that i once had for this story. thanks again for this awesome chapter! :)
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
What an intriguing story! I am thoroughly enjoying it, I must say. Although it has all been well written, I think my favourite part is where Merlin's grief for Freya is so deeply explored. Although I understood why they didn't dwell on it in the series, I always felt like he deserved somebody really getting to the bottom of his grief and seeing how much distress it caused him. Major bonus points that that person was Arthur! I look forward to the next installment!

sarajm chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I was so happy to see an update. Good chapter! It was nice to see Gregor and Eryl again. Now I wonder what Arthur is doing.
Distressed Clover chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
This was great! I loved your descriptions of the fighting and of Grigor's power while locating Arthur.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Ahh I'm almost there! Sadly, actually, because then I'll have to /wait/ for the next chapter.. As you know I'm still very much enjoying the story. I love that you put Gwen in. :)
karreana chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
please update more soon
TheMerlinAddict chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I wonder if we ever get to know who shot the poisoned arrow.. who set all this in motion, and why.. I loved the conversation between Arthur and Gaius. Gregor and Eryl are also very intruiging.. I think the name "secret keeper" is perfect for Gaius :) First he kept Merlins secret, and now Arthurs secret.. It's hard to tell what's going to happen.. Arthur in danger, Merlin needing to save Arthur while he physically can't? Gaius meeting Gregor and Eryl.. I wonder.. ;)
578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »