Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
Um chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I do hope you realize that as long as you write the characters in canon character people will still read your story as slash?

Some out of spite.

You may want to change your summary to say "Bromance."

Or maybe "Guy Love" but no one will get that one unless they've watched Scrubs.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 22 . 1/22/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooo!
Ddiwerth chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Yessssss! I actually let out a shriek when I saw you had updated this fic...I have been waiting forever for it. But the wait was so worth it - writing of this quality and a story so exciting is hard to come by. And yay - at last, Arthur knows about the broken prophecy! I'm glad he hasn't come too quickly to his decision about Merlin's magic - that would lessen the drama and tension too soon. I can't wait to see what happens next...thank you so much for coming back to finish this :O)
sarajm chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
I was happy to see an update, and it didn't disappoint. Hope you've got another one coming soon!
Saffygirl chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait until the next update!
shell22 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
oh wow - so glad you updated!
fire dragonheart chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Nices
josiah275 chapter 21 . 1/2/2013
please update this amazing story soon!
magnetic-starfish chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
Great. Look forward to next chapter!
Expecto Kiwiland chapter 21 . 10/24/2012
It has been an absolute pleasure reading this story so far. I can say without a shadow of a doubt this is my favourite Merlin fanfiction I've read to date.
It reads smoothly and easily, great pacing on the plot, the characterisation is lovely, and I love the dialog. All 'round a wonderful read, and very interesting plot.
If you're ever in need of an addition beta, pop me a message, I would love the chance to.

I will be eagerly awaiting the next instalment, and I hope you are having a great time with whatever you are currently doing :)
Sailor nova 1 chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
I'm still here and hoping for no memory wipe for Arthur!
Emma chapter 21 . 10/5/2012
I am new to the Merlin fandom, and was absolutely thrilled to find this fanfiction. I really love the way that it's written and will definitly be checking in reguarly. Keep writing it please, as i'm eager to see how everything will unfold. :)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
although i was very happy to read this brilliant new chapter to this brilliant story, it has been a while and i am not sure that i remember all the important points of what has transpired in this story. If at all possible, could you perhaps do a short summary or recap at the beginning of the next chapter? it would be greatly appreciated and i feel it might assist in renewing the full excitement that i once had for this story. thanks again for this awesome chapter! :)
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 21 . 10/1/2012
What an intriguing story! I am thoroughly enjoying it, I must say. Although it has all been well written, I think my favourite part is where Merlin's grief for Freya is so deeply explored. Although I understood why they didn't dwell on it in the series, I always felt like he deserved somebody really getting to the bottom of his grief and seeing how much distress it caused him. Major bonus points that that person was Arthur! I look forward to the next installment!

Emma
sarajm chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
I was so happy to see an update. Good chapter! It was nice to see Gregor and Eryl again. Now I wonder what Arthur is doing.
582 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »