Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
TheMerlinAddict chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Woo, wait a minute, you have Emrys brainwashed! :O The duids are wrong if you ask me, when would the time be that his magic was revealed then? What is ever the right time? Hmm I'm sure you have your reasons, and Arthur knowing without Merlin knowing that he knows (wow that was a weird sentence) has always been an interesting thought. Okay, I think I can accept it. :P I can't wait to see where this is going, you really have many twists and turns to the story. Everytime that I think I know what's coming you write the unexpected, and it keeps me reading
TheMerlinAddict chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Ah brilliant! Brilliant! This is so good I can see Merlin letting the thunder roll in his anger Your description of Arthur's fear was very moving, the realisation that his father killed so many innocent people this way was a nice bonus, and of course you did it that way because of it. Arthur's reaction to the reveal was totally believable, congratulations. The whole scene was epic! :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Couldn't resist. Clicked next anyway! Oops. I loved this chapter, you had me on the edge of my seat all the way! I am really glad you didn't do a cliffhanger this time, because I really have to get to work.. incredible story :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
ohmy this is awesome! I love how the last sentence explains much but raises even more questions. I loved the scene! Love this whole story anyways. So much lovely bromance, without getting OOC. :) Have to do stuff for school, sadly, otherwise I would have clicked the 'next' button by now.. Argh I can't stand this cliffhanger! I want to read further! *innervoice says no, you have a deadline tomorrow* okaay, alright I'm going I'm going. :'(
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Are you updating this at all?
TheMerlinAddict chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Loved it loved it loved it! Such glorious Bromance and sadness and friendship and ahh it's amazing :D
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
That was a nice beginning! I already love it :D
natcel chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
you are without doubt one of the best writers in the fanfiction world, you epic fics are superb but what a shame you have not finished this, i hope everything is well in your life so that you can continue writing again, you are depriving the fanfiction readers of your excellent talent.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 20 . 8/14/2012
So long since a posting...
:-(...o. need more!
Florita chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
Please update! This is an amazing story, it just needs a little bit more to be complete. Don't let it die!
Nebriniel Peredhil chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
this feels like it is going to get very complicated very quickly
servant123 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Wonderful job. I love this story soooo much :) You're doing an amazing job depicting the thoughts of each of them, and you've done fabulously all around. The writing is well done and smooth, and the dialogue is in-character, and as well as believable, has a great balance between the serious discussions and the light-hearted banter. Keep up the awesome work :) :) :)
God bless!
PS- I love the Merlin-nature bits, they make for some of my all-time favorite scenes :)
StrangelyPenned chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
I like it. I think it's quite heavy, on the descriptions and such, with a LOT of explanation going on. This may simply be because of the complex plot line - I can see that already. I like the complicated story line, because I don't really know what's happening next and I enjoy the intrigue. Slight things could be improved - perhaps mixing genres a little more, such as humor? But otherwise it's perfect and I can't wait for the next update! (:
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Oh my, the King of the broken bucket just got clocked by a pan-wielding granny
eFoxx chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Omg, I was going to go to bed but I can't because you left such a good cliffie! Lol! Oh and congratualtions, I believe this is your 500th review! :D
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »