Reviews for Square Peg Round Hole
Distressed Clover chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
This was great! I loved your descriptions of the fighting and of Grigor's power while locating Arthur.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 20 . 9/30/2012
Ahh I'm almost there! Sadly, actually, because then I'll have to /wait/ for the next chapter.. As you know I'm still very much enjoying the story. I love that you put Gwen in. :)
karreana chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
please update more soon
TheMerlinAddict chapter 16 . 9/30/2012
I wonder if we ever get to know who shot the poisoned arrow.. who set all this in motion, and why.. I loved the conversation between Arthur and Gaius. Gregor and Eryl are also very intruiging.. I think the name "secret keeper" is perfect for Gaius :) First he kept Merlins secret, and now Arthurs secret.. It's hard to tell what's going to happen.. Arthur in danger, Merlin needing to save Arthur while he physically can't? Gaius meeting Gregor and Eryl.. I wonder.. ;)
Ddiwerth chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Oh I am so happy you have decided to continue with the fic - you have kicked off the weekend to a brilliant start! Fab fight scene, between the bandits and druids - very well choreographed. And loved the bit where Eryl joined in unexpectedly. It kind of reminded me of how I felt when I watched Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, and saw the ancient and normally peaceful Yoda totally whup Count Dooku at the end. Nice one.

I really really hope you will be able to keep on writing for this fic - I've been so anxious to see it updated as it's so well written and exciting :O)
Saffygirl chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Awesome chapter!
Can't wait for the next update!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 21 . 9/28/2012
Oh, wow, I'd almost forgotten about this story. Nice chapter. It's good to see some development for Eryl and Grigor.
Did you get my note about the email change? If not, fire me a PM and I'll give you the new one.
TheMerlinAddict chapter 11 . 9/27/2012
"no, I have not specifically 'wiped' his memory as you suggest." ha, so relieved when I read that. :P But I am glad you put some further information about why Merlin needs to forget this whole thing. I guess I was reacting completely like Arthur did! xD Thank you for the explanation, I am statisfied. haha ;)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
Woo, wait a minute, you have Emrys brainwashed! :O The duids are wrong if you ask me, when would the time be that his magic was revealed then? What is ever the right time? Hmm I'm sure you have your reasons, and Arthur knowing without Merlin knowing that he knows (wow that was a weird sentence) has always been an interesting thought. Okay, I think I can accept it. :P I can't wait to see where this is going, you really have many twists and turns to the story. Everytime that I think I know what's coming you write the unexpected, and it keeps me reading
TheMerlinAddict chapter 9 . 9/27/2012
Ah brilliant! Brilliant! This is so good I can see Merlin letting the thunder roll in his anger Your description of Arthur's fear was very moving, the realisation that his father killed so many innocent people this way was a nice bonus, and of course you did it that way because of it. Arthur's reaction to the reveal was totally believable, congratulations. The whole scene was epic! :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Couldn't resist. Clicked next anyway! Oops. I loved this chapter, you had me on the edge of my seat all the way! I am really glad you didn't do a cliffhanger this time, because I really have to get to work.. incredible story :)
TheMerlinAddict chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
ohmy this is awesome! I love how the last sentence explains much but raises even more questions. I loved the scene! Love this whole story anyways. So much lovely bromance, without getting OOC. :) Have to do stuff for school, sadly, otherwise I would have clicked the 'next' button by now.. Argh I can't stand this cliffhanger! I want to read further! *innervoice says no, you have a deadline tomorrow* okaay, alright I'm going I'm going. :'(
Guest chapter 20 . 9/24/2012
Are you updating this at all?
TheMerlinAddict chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Loved it loved it loved it! Such glorious Bromance and sadness and friendship and ahh it's amazing :D
TheMerlinAddict chapter 1 . 9/23/2012