Reviews for Pom Pom Down
AwesomeInABottle chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow! You should feel honoured; Not only is this an incredible story (Which it is), but it's also the first "sorta-Brittana-if-you-squint-a-little-and-tilt-your-head-like-this" story!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Love it!
Eliche chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Very nice.
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
You just combined my two favorite things. Glee and Mean Girls type high school clique-y bitchiness and pecking order. I love it! And just, it was true, when shit goes down, you might be in the middle of it and not have a clue because there might be some players that are full out in on it and you're not. Very nicely done.
spashley20 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
so cute :) love that all these fics have santana being so protective of brittany.
nirky chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
So cute! x) I lobe Brittany, wish she had more screen time. And I can definitely see Santane being protective of her, makes sense fom what we've seen in th show.

Great fluff )
ClumsyTonks chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i love how santana makes sure brittany was ok :)

santana does care!
Hips chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Holy crap! I can't tell you how much I loved this story! I can't tell you how much I'm loving Brittany on the show. She's just so sweet and innocent. And to see that Santana sees that and wants to stick up for that is just too cute.

I really can't tell you how much I love that Santana wanted to fix the problem without Brittany knowing or getting upset. Sister solidarity! Very nice. I really would support you writing more stories like this. There isn't enough fics where the girls are sticking up for each other. Loved it. Very well written too. Great work.
Dex Miller chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
First off, I wanted to say I'm highly impressed you've kept up so many great quality stories each day :D

And I loved this one, they're voices are perfect. Santana may be horrible to others, but she really seems like she'd be protective of Brittany.

Terrific job! :)