Reviews for The Beautiful Friendship
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This was soooo cute! :3 aha, I wonder what Sonic's real story on how he got in the water was! xD it can't be TOO embarrassing!

I agree, there really aren't a lot of Soneam friendship fics, just sexual relationships, which is VERY disturbing, and Sonic being a pedophile doesn't suit him _

I'd love to see more stories like these! :)
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was cute. :)
TrueBlue170 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Oops. Okay, that example I gave of mixed tenses yesterday wasn't even in the story! O_O I'm so sorry, I was reviewing from my DSi, so I couldn't open a new tab and look at an example from the story. Anyway, here's an example that's actually IN IT, this time! XD:

'"Well...somebody doesn't want me to leave." Sonic snickered, delighted and also baffled at why Cream doesn't want him to go.'

If you wrote something in the past tense, like 'snickered', and the whole story is set in the past tense, then 'doesn't' should be 'didn't'. Again, this is entirely constructive, plenty of authors make that mistake, and it doesn't affect this ADORABLE story too seriously. :3

Oh, and sorry about that, I just didn't want to confuse you into thinking you wrote something that you didn't. XD
TrueBlue170 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Awwwwww, that was adorable! I had this HUGE grin on my face throughout the whole thing! You captured their characters perfectly! Okay, seriously, this site NEEDS more Sonic/Cream friendship stories - there's too many perverted ROMANCE stories between them (Seriously? He's like 9 years older than her! O_o). I really wish I had a friend like Cream! Or Sonic, for that matter, he's my favourite character! XD

Only criticism: (don't worry, this is constructive) Sometimes, you get the tenses mixed up between them, like one minute you're writing in past tense, next it's suddenly present, and it doesn't really make sense to the reader. (Eg: "It was pretty obvious why she doesn't want him to go." Instead, it should be: "DIDN'T want him to go.") Don't worry, though, plenty of authors make that mistake, and it doesn't affect this adorable story too seriously. :D

Please could you write another one? Pwetty pwease? *bats eyelashes* I'll give you a virtual cookie! :3

Yours truly, True Blue. *bows*
yiffo2 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
y wouldnt creem mean 2 make fisical contact?
Bill chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I liked that story. (I don't watch Sonic on TV or play the games) but I think this portrayed them really well.
TruetobeBlue chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Heh. Four months and you haven't lost your edge. Good job Polly.
LadyShadex chapter 1 . 11/26/2009