Reviews for How To Fall Apart
jenniper chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Wow, this was really good! It's very interesting to read about their lives before Bella, love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LBJoy chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This story is so captivating...

Thanks for another great update & look fwd to reading the next chapter...

Happy Holidays!
noctems chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Sadie! I love this sfm.
le moulin chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
/Esme let the hope fall out of her hands and opened her arms, ready to hold on to the one thing she'd never let go of again./

Goddamn. This is beautiful. The ache in Esme's silent, still heart is palpable. I'm going to read this again. And Jesus, if I won't pray to grasp the hope she dropped in her joy.

The hollowness of missing someone seems bottomless, but this speaks of a void that can begin to feel less like death and again like life.

I love you. And these beautiful words. Merry Christmas to you, too. And I'm glad to never be alone; with you.
vamosrafa07 chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
noctems chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Love what you did with Esme.
noctems chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh!
SamSnead chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I've been meaning to start reading this and I'm so glad that I did. Your first piece on Carlisle was so tragically lovely. I just adore the way you write - sadness mixed with truth.

I can't wait to read more!
LBJoy chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
I'm finding the story interesting thus far & look fwd to reading more...

Thanks for sharing!
vamosrafa07 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Very interesting and wonderfully written. Keep 'em coming! :)
vanilladoubleshot chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I really enjoy that this story begins, in a refreshing way, with the birth of Carlisle and Esme. Their story is always told with such negative, forbidding undertones at this stage - leading up to Esme's attempted suicide - but I like that you show young Esme the way that she is in her afterlife. Esme's character in canon is soft and full of optimism and joy, and I love that you were able to take her horrible human history and show that those qualities were still innate with her.

I'm terribly intrigued that Edward - I presume! - is as yet unnamed.
vanilladoubleshot chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love how ambiguous this chapter is. We don't know who the narrator is, if there is one at all, but it seems to be so closely entwined with the speaker's emotions that I feel certain they are the lens for the rest of the story to come.
Love Pollution chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
That was absolutely wonderful, I love how you captured Carlisle and his guilt. Needless to say I cannot wait for more. ;)
le moulin chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
This is so amazing. I fail to have enough eloquence to tell you accurately how much I love this.

You are so beautiful, with so much soul, and this reflects that...and captures a glimmer of the soul Carlisle has as well.

Perfect.
le moulin chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I am so proud of you. SO damn proud of you.