Reviews for I Am the Last Place You Have To Go
Aww, cute!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Kinda cheesy, but cute : D
Yos-yo chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wonderful fic. Boy Jim does get all emo when he's not being kept busy, doesn't he? It's been a long time since you've published the story so you've probably already found the song, but I thought in might be Hemorrhage in My Hands by Fuel Lyrics: "Am I the only place that you've left to go?"
slaxl chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Let me start this review by saying that I absolutely loved your A/N at the beginning. I love random instances of inspiration. I'll tell you that the same exact thing happened to me when I heard a song and got the lyric wrong, but thought it was too good not to use, (and it just so happened to fit perfectly with the two characters I was writing at the time as they were fighting). The line was "you taste like a fucking disease". Just thought I'd share that little anecdote with you seeing as how it pertained to the story ;p Anywho, on with the review...

So, of course it was amazing. I love the back and forth you give these guys. Jim and Spock's relationship is always so natural in your hands. And there definitely needs to be more Jefferies tubes sexy times. In fact, any time NOT spent having sex in tubes is time wasted, hahahaha. On to the next fic...
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
The only song that line reminds me of is MCR's "The only Hope For Me Is You," but XD I guess they're not the same. Sadly.

This was cute. Sex in Jefferies tubes needs to be done more often. And heralded for creativity. I LIKED IT.
Doni chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great story and I love the title. Jim's the captain, he can lock anything he wants. ;)
Redd1978 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
"Nooo... however, these tubes are monitored and we cannot lock their access."

"I can," Jim said with a wicked grin. "Computer, lock access to Jefferies tubes C23 to C33. Authorization Kirk J alpha theta alpha."

"Acknowledged," the computer answered, making Jim's smile grow even wider.

I LOVE this. It's like he's saying "Haha. I control this BITCH".
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved this thanks for sharing xx
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awesome.
anonymiss731 2 lazy 4 login chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I quite nearly tear up as I laughed over dog legged clencher. I'm happy to know that Maurice's inventions make it to the future _. Outside of that reference that was so good it forced me to review the whole fic was very entertaining. I liked the plot and the banter was especially good. I also noticed how the characteristics of Spock and Kirk were very defined and specific to the 09 timeline without you overtly mentioning it. It was subtle and dug into the dialog and their descriptions. It was refreshingly unique and I enjoyed reading it quite a lot. Excellent work here.
rose taylor chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Holy crap, that was absolutely amazing. I think I may love you.

Thank you!
Renuki chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Aw, that was lovely. :D
circa divide chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was cute as hell! Everything about this works, please make more stories like this!
Alexandrite Moonlight chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
"dog-legged clincher" Either there are terms for mechanical equipment that I never knew really existed or 'someone' just played a bit of Disney trivia with their audience. Hmm?
lov2catnap chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Bwahahahaha

that was fabulous. Keep throwing more out there!