Reviews for Winter Dreams
kgirl50 chapter 14 . 5/9/2011
okay well sense you took so long to write another chapter i had to read the whole story again. but i have to say it is still one of the best stories i have ever read. ofcourse im reading this story to read about romance between ren and pilika so back off hao! anyways i cant really tell the diffrence in your writing style it just seemed more detailed and more fluff not so much as juming to the point anyways you tottally need to update soon and you also should so totallyread my fic about ren and pilika also i LOVE the sho Avatar: The Last Airbender i have seen eevery episode at least 5 times im not so sure sbout the couple toph and zuko but it is a great anime but finish this story make it good make me want to never look away from my computer! oh and put sex in it that would give the story more fire and desribe it. not being a pervy weirdo but during ur story you can tell that theres attratcion mentally and emotionally but thers got to be physical attraction imean there teenagers there hormones are on fire show some sexual tension is my only request besides the fact that you have to update. anyways ...

RENXPILIKA FOREVER3 EEEEP!

UPDATE OR ILL KILL YOU MENTALLY!
kgirl50 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
omg moving on nice song by the way and yes i did notice!
kgirl50 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
good job so far oving on
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2011
oh my gosh im so nervous i gotta keep reading i hope she falls i really hope she just plotts!
kgirl50 chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
ahhhhh he loves her she's being stupid come on girl whats your deal love him back take him inside your heart lovve him deeply again have BABIES!

good story so far!
kgirl50 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
goood more intamacy! on to the next one
kgirl50 chapter 8 . 12/31/2010
that's perfectly clear sooo im excited to move on peace out and on to the next chapter
kgirl50 chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
i dont like your little remarks at the bottom they actually make me think ugh! and make me curious i lovce this story i hope they have babies!
kgirl50 chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
omg omg omg omg omg omg i love it so fargetting better i love it i was so close to not even writing a reveiw but thats really good
kgirl50 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
omg i wanna cry so much i just wanna cry and scream i told me self not to cry ahhhh i cant believe it when is it gonna be better again when are theey gonna be happy when WHENWHEN!
kgirl50 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
noooooo how could en do this to ren split up his relationship nooooo no no no no no not fair at all i dont like it nonono but good climax i just hate it you know when your watching a movie and you just know something bad is about to happen well thats how i feel and in the movie it gets a hell of a lot worse before it gets better and i know this is gonna happen and im so nervous to kleep reading
kgirl50 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
sososososo beautiful i love it omg im excited to keep reading just saying love the couple more than anything in the world! and how you portrey each and every single emotional moment between them is beautiful
kgirl50 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
perfect so far omg so amazing lol cant wait to go on to the next on chapter
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
great story so far!eep im excited to press next!
InFieryPeace chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
UPDATE!v This is a really well written story, I can't wait for the next DO IT SOON! I love this couple, and figure skating, and please! Thank you for being such a great writer, though.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »