Reviews for Detonate
Amilyn chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Beautiful use of language and metaphor to describe them and their interaction.
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
This was just...awesome! Gods, I love when you write erotic. You should so post this on no_safety_pin. This is just the kind of story that the group was made for. Seriously. This was elegant and wonderful and I simply love how you do both POV's. At first I liked Ziva's better, but after a second read through of Tony's I must say I am in love with it. "Because if she's envisioning someone else in this moment, he'll rip through their existence." This line made me shiver exquisitely! And I totally love the last line. Wow. You rock my world.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Jesus! A bit of some Domination and submission going on in this one. Me likes! You are so good at sex scenes (that's what this was, right? :P) because the way you write makes it ten times more erotic than using anatomical-or slang-terminology. This was so sexy and erotic and...steamy. Very well done.
23roses chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
m...this one's lovely. you have such a way with words :)
brightblue chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
More, hooray! These pieces amaze me with how much is packed into such a small space. Your imagery alone is gorgeous...such a cool juxtaposition of love and war. Some of the metaphors remind me of that cummings poem about sex (hmm, vague much?)...the one with all the car imagery. (Forgive my lazy inability to remember and/or google.) But the genius of it all is that the language, though deliciously complex and poetic, never becomes more important than the characters and their story...or, at least, I never lose sight of them and that's no easy feat!

"Her closed eyes hide all he wants to see and this ignites the predator within him."

Okay, yeah, that's sexy as hell...

"They will leave this place separately, but determinedly whole."

And what a lovely note to end on. *sigh*

Thank you so much for sharing! This is definitely one that I will be re-reading over and over! (Let's face it, there's a dire need for sexy (in character) Tiva stories...)
Nemisses chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Another diamond !
JAGNikJen chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Ah, beautiful...lovely way to begin a Sunday morning.

Hope your day is wonderful.

Jen
time.forgets chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
I can't decide which chapter I like better and I am happy to simply say they are both as amazing as each other. Loved the way Tony was thinking- that she didn't want to look at him because she might be thinking about someone else and then the realisation. Awesome! Can't wait for another chapter? or another story ) Jules.
Silvergrass chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
that was really nice. & "he’ll rip through their existence." haha
leah-z chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
"They will leave this place separately, but determinedly whole."

perfect ending (: can't wait till your next fic!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
wow that was like...gothical? the atmosphere...i dunno. wow. i thought it was dark somehow but sweet at the same time
zatl chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
m... wow. very well written :)
time.forgets chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Amazing of course. After the second read through I got most of it, I think P Love the fact that everytime you read it theres soemthing more to find. Awesome job! Jules.
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Another beautiful piece from you, well done! Light could be helpful, but their awareness and senses seem to make the dark acceptable until something gives. I like to believe they know each other well enough to not need light to see the other.

It might be a little late, depending where you live, but Thanksgiving wishes to you, too.
leah-z chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
amazing, your writing is so...professional. glad for another tiva fic! (: please do continue!