Reviews for One More Time
Algazoth chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I lol:ed.

Seriously, I've been thinking this myself.
timano chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I chortled aloud at this! Better than just 10 out of 10 stars! And you're absolutely right-we don't really see him regenerate, just disappear one episode and appear as a different man the next. (Because they hadn't cast Jon Pertwee yet.) Of course, the same thing happened between McGann and Eccleston-but we are told he died there.)

Never mind-I just thoroughly enjoyed your story! On to the next now!
SpeakingThroughWrittenWords chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That is absolutely brilliant! So much so I do not have words to accurately portray just how pleased I was with reading it. Reversed his polarity indeed! It explains everything so well... XD Thank you for writing this tidbit.
sudipal chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Haha! That last line made me laugh. I never thought of it like that. Makes perfect sense.
Primsong chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I seriously love this - they were such polar opposites it's weirdly believable. :-D
Churnok chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
An interesting interpretation. Though it does raise a few question. Did the reverse polarity reset his regenerations, or was it just a way of changing him without regenerating him? Where does the Valyard fit into this? How many times can a time lord's polarity be reversed? Did they ever reverse the Master's polarity, or that of any of the other rogue Time Lords? This may have started as a probable crackfic, but that doesn't mean you can't develop it.