Reviews for Trials
EVERanOptimist chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!i love it! I always loved Jonathon and am looking foward to your interpertation of his ephinany (sorry I can't spell that)But, I was kinda wondering where yu got the names of Jonathan's siblings form as well as how many siblings he has etc. But, great job. Update soon okay...promise. LOL. Again...(I'll say this so many times you'll get ick of it) Great job.
basketball Bellatrix chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
glad you updated i was getting worried and as always excellent chapter
lionesseyes13 chapter 3 . 12/8/2009
Awesome chapter. I love Johnathan's uncertainty with Susanna, his belief in witchcraft, and yet the little doubts sprinkled in. I can't wait for the next installment.
basketball Bellatrix chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
hurry up and get the next chapter out please i love this story
lionesseyes13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This was another great chapter. You really are building up the tension surrounding the witch trials well, and I like how you are showing how slow seeds of doubt appear in Johnathan. His thoughts about Susanna provide a nice touch of levity to the story, too. I can't wait for the next chapter, and keep up the good work:)
basketball Bellatrix chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Again wonderful and as for historic accuracy you seem to have it. History is one of my favorite things so i would tell you if i saw something that imedately stuck out.
basketball Bellatrix chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i love that book so and this story is so amazing
lionesseyes13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great job! You seem to be keeping Johnathan and his father IC as they were in Break with Charity, and you have everyone speaking and Johnathan thinking in language that I feel is consistent with the later part of the seventeenth century. After taking AP American history, I find nothing that seems historically inaccurate in your work; in fact, it seems to me like you have a good grasp of history in your work, because as far as I can discern from this chapter you have a good understanding of the Puritan psyche. Thanks for sharing this with us, and please update soon, because this is a really good story, and it's nice to have something up here that actually relates to an Ann Rinaldi book for a change (and one of my favorite ones to boot.) Awesome work. Keep it up in the future.