Reviews for Our First Game of Catch
Megan5195 chapter 1 . 1/4
I think you kept them perfectly in character, and I just love this so much! I hate to admit it, but I got a little misty-eyed haha. Really sweet.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
That was cute. I liked it. :D
L chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
super cute!
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awzies... :)

I just love seeing examples of Dr. Cox and JD's father/son dynamic! This story is absolutely adorably sweet, and there really just aren't enough like it on this site! I know you haven't written any Scrubs stories in awhile, but if you ever get anymore ideas, just know that you've got a reader in me! :)

Again, wonderful fic!
tinyhobbit chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awwwwwwwww ) That was so cute! I loved it ) I especially loved the last wee paragraph ) It was so cute! Haha, thank you for writing this!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was so cute! I loved it so much 3 So SO SO SO SO SO SO SO much xD EK :D. 3 Your writing is so detailed, it gave me such a vivid picture. Lovely.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aw- I love how you turn a simple game of football into a bonding experience between J.D and Dr. Cox. Good one shot.
dizzyraybabe chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Another great one-shot. I loved this one too! Can't wait to see more from you, I just can't wait. Until then...

-Desiree (ilyBrady)
Lulu chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Nice fluffy cute fic, really like how in character it was. Happy Thanksgiving
RunWonderlandRun chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
AW!

Double the father/son interaction!I thinks its so awesome that Perry got to teach JD how to play catch-like he was his father, which in a sense, we know he is...Perry can't hide the fact. I love the start of this story too, with Elliot, Carla, and Jordan cooking and arguing. Also, how cute is it that Turk is making Gale and JD's daughter spend a lot of time together, in case Sam and Izzy don't work out. heh I love how JD says its out of love. Still, once again amazing story! Every one was totally in character, and it was quite sweet. Thanks!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aww that was simply adorable! Double the father/son first catching moments!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Aww! This is wonderful! Outside of being the first Thanksgiving fic I've read this year, this is totally sweet and wicked cute. I love the part about the three women in the kitchen; that's not something I would expect eithre, but you wrote it perfectly. I also really liked JD's 'explanation' for why those kids had to be together ;)

The best part, though, was how you managed to write three different father/son relationships! I love JD and Dr. Cox's interaction, especially JD's words about his father. JD and Sammy, though, was so sweet, I loved how JD wanted everything to be perfect for his son. Great story, adding to favs for cuteness! Thank you!
T-c3 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome oneshot, man. It really put me in a Thanksgiving mood. (Even though today is Thanksgiving, I haven't really been feeling it.) And this is two of my favorite kinds of fics combined into one, father/son and holiday. Woot! Hope you're enjoying your day (and that you get enough sleep before you start your shift).
jka1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was such a sweet story. I love how JD and Perry had a father-son moment and how Perry passed it onto JD who passed it onto Sam. This was very family orientated and I finished with a smile on my face. Great job :)
funkypartyweasel chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
This was so very adorable! I love the dynamic between JD and Dr Cox so much, as well as little things you put in there, like Dr Cox arguing with his inner voice! It's so in character for him to do that, since he has the whole 'jerk facade' part of him that's always at odds with his actual feelings. If that made sense...Also, I love how you've kept the whole mentor/protege thing Dr Cox and JD have but put it into an entirely different situation from the normal doctor stuff. Great job, and Happy Thanksgiving! :D