Reviews for Confluence
CytheriaXylia chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
You mentioned the fact that Naruto was gone for two years with Yamato-sensei, and that this was taking place after his three years with Jiraya-sama. If that were the case, Naruto would be nineteen going on twenty, not seventeen going on eighteen, seeing as he was sixteen going on seventeen when he got back from his three year training trip with Jiraya-sama. Hahaha thought I'd just throw that out there XD.
Teacuppy chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Wow, you have amazing talent for writing, I can't wait for the next chapter, hope that there will be one :-)
I absolutely love every bit of this story.
Teacuppy chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I enjoy reading your story, it's really beautifully written, I like the way you're describing Kakashi's thoughs and emotions, it feels real,
StarOfTime chapter 16 . 4/20/2014
I don't want to sound fake of, what was that word, insincere, but I'm sorry about your friend. on the other hand, great job with the chapter. it's really somethin', ya know.
carol chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
why did you stop this is a great story you really need to complete it please
Hawk chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
OMG If you ever start writing on this again, I'd love to read about that accidental marriage Sai had! Haha!
Kobayashi Shiki chapter 18 . 8/17/2013
You know, I wasn't quite sure at first, since some areas in the earlier chapters seem a little rushed, or smooshed together. But the more I read of this fic, the more I'm getting into it. I'm quite liking the hunt and circle between Kakashi and Naruto. I'll be hoping for more.
Failisse chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
Ooh! I can't wait to see what happens next! What will Naruto and Kakashi see of their past lives? And why is Sakura having past-life memories too? And does the new Hachibi have a past life too? I want to see more Naru/Kaka smut as well. It's damn hot! With Naruto being all dominant like that! I also want to see Kakashi showing more possessiveness. I simply can't wait for the next chapter! Please update again soon!

- Failisse
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
Meh

The rest of Konoha fading away is good!
I want the story to focus more on kakanaru!
Sayelori.tumblr chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You just made my day when you said "Life is really much better after you've watched Junjou Romantica and listened to Miyagi You's seiyu muttering sexual—I mean, silly things. Really. If you didn't know, he happens to be Kakashi's voice actor. (lecherous grin)"
Anyway, this story is far is Really well written its an original idea I am looking forward to continuing may your writing never encounter writers blog
That is all.
Shinitai - Koroshite Yaru chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Hahaha Naruto is so adorable. Who wouldn't want to visit him?
Shinitai - Koroshite Yaru chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
This was a cute chapter. Kakashi seems a bit sadder than I'm used to, but I liked the fact that Naruto isn't all broody.
Shinitai - Koroshite Yaru chapter 2 . 12/15/2012
I like this pairing.
kiki2222 chapter 18 . 12/12/2012
More please!:)
susannahblack19 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
is this a naruto/kakashi fic?