Reviews for The Never Ending Frat Party
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
Well, this was fun. :-) are you gonna continue? And when you do, can you please describe the others? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Well, this should be fun. Will 7 still have her bird skullmet? Will it be big enough to fit her? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
CrystalStitchpunk chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ! I was literally hysterical when I saw that you used the song 'Holiday!' (It's my 3rd favourite song,) I've been planning a fic a bit like this for a while, I hope u don't think I'm copying u!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
HA suprizingly fun to read! i like it! more please!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
YAY thats the first song i actually know in this fic! have a merry merry merry friken christmas! and i only know it from a 9 parody! HA ! BRILLIANT!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
just wondering... where's 2?
MCpooky chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
I'm surprised you wrote something this mushy. I guess it was a prank. But still mushy. Were you listening to Taylor Swift again?
Kittifreak chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
I love the songs All Star and Numb. I got Numb for my ipod last week actually. My favorite part was with the flamethrower. It sounded like a conversation I had with my dude-friend who is obssessed with flamethrower based violence. Yeah, that was funny. 6x4 pairing is something I've never thought of, but it's very cute in this story. 3 makes me think of myself when 8 and 9 were wrestling in her room.
MCpooky chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
OK, I'm going to guess what the plan 3 has. It involves purple and blue lights and she's most likely going to spell something out with them. Somehow, she's going to trick 4 and 6 into a dimly lit room and then lock the doors on them with the voice recorder in there and then she gives the cue for the violinists to start playing.

Something along the lines of that.
MCpooky chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
I lawled through all of chap 6. XD
K1t K4tty chapter 6 . 12/19/2009
Wow... *snickers*... This is great. It severely brightened my long and suckish day. Thank you once again. :) And I await the new fics with great excitement.
MCpooky chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
2 Qs:

Do you have the song? If you do, send it to us.

Did you take out any of the really bad stuff that was in there? I haven't listened to the song recently so I didn't bother to check.
K1t K4tty chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Wow, 9, epical noobage with the popcorn! I've known how to work a popcorn machine since I was like twelve at the latest! As for the rest of it... *FDK is lol-ing too hard for a coherent response, please wait a moment* M'kay, good now. Point blank hilarious, thank you for making my day. Can't wait for more and will be lol-ing until then.
MCpooky chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
Tee Hee

I like the part where 3 finally figures out that 4 likes 6. Then the typical impulse action. I do that sometimes when I'm hanging around Megan.
Kittifreak chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
1 wants to watch Doubt? I guess it would be something of his liking. Still, this whole thing is funny and strange all at once. And I think that its entertaining and if anyone wants to be entertained to no end should read this!